4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Thanks a lot! You got it right: I was just missing Alina's quest! Having solved that the rest goes on smooth like oil!
You're welcome. Glad you had no issues with your saves and it was all smooth sailing once you got the information you needed/required to continue with your game's progression. Thank you for responding back and letting me know it all worked out and you were able to see and enjoy (hopefully) all the content added since you last saw Isabella's stuff (0.4/0.4.1).

Nov 3, 2020
Hey anyone knows what to do next after MC has the mansion to himself? Of course I know it will trigger lindus bedroom scene and he has sewer system key but I don't know where to go after that? I tried sewer system to go to city but it doesn't work please help.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Hey anyone knows what to do next after MC has the mansion to himself? Of course I know it will trigger lindus bedroom scene and he has sewer system key but I don't know where to go after that? I tried sewer system to go to city but it doesn't work please help.
Yes, I know. Hey, you did ask. ;) Anyway, go here: #1,103.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rafcio

Nov 30, 2020
Where can i find the three orbs that are needed to progress the mansion quest from Lindis? I am either blind or they don't exist

Sion

Sep 21, 2016
Alright, for anyone else that got stuck in the mansion (while saving Alina), to exit the underground area stand on the ladder and press the action key. I spent way too long looking for a solution for that (was considering cheesing it and exiting the area with orb or by getting caught outside, but didn't wanna risk missing any flags). Looking around here on the forum I thought it was connected to the sewer key everyone was talking about, but for any other clueless people like myself, it isn't.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Alright, for anyone else that got stuck in the mansion (while saving Alina), to exit the underground area stand on the ladder and press the action key. I spent way too long looking for a solution for that (was considering cheesing it and exiting the area with orb or by getting caught outside, but didn't wanna risk missing any flags). Looking around here on the forum I thought it was connected to the sewer key everyone was talking about, but for any other clueless people like myself, it isn't.
Who is Alina?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
It probably got buried between all the various searches, etc. that you were doing. However, it was answered here: #1,047.

Who is Alina?
Girl #5 who stays with Granny in Seaside.

Last edited:
Reactions: jamiehmcw91
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes