4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
Fun fact. it seems that if you do the ruins quest and go back a second time, you can't get out of there even if you get back to the statue. seems like a bug.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
yes, going to seaside to alina and then the whole way back through the city, avoiding all guars is a pain.
Tbh the fast travel shoud haven been aviabalbe a bit ealier, not in the current endgame (unlucking the own mansion after having 3 of the girls subjugated)
I honestly thought that you could teleport between the houses of the girls, once you conquered them. Yeah, I think a fast travel option before getting the mansion would have been better but what can you do? Or at least a teleport spot to the docks directly.

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
Marblecrown I crashed your game. I went to the temple and the priestess was there even though I'd built the temple in my mansion, so I went to the builder. first it said it would cost 80 gold, then that I had already built it, then he built it anyway, the screen went black. I can look at my inventory, my quests, etc. but nothing else, and... I overwrote my save :p Hopefully you'll patch some of these little things soon. Still one of my favorite games.

• Wow
Reactions: Dereck112

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Somone can help me i was playing and my screen become black, i don't wana begin a new game becouse my other save is from the begining, somone now if thers a way to fix the black screen or i need to begin a new game.

CapnMorgan05

Mar 12, 2020
Somone can help me i was playing and my screen become black, i don't wana begin a new game becouse my other save is from the begining, somone now if thers a way to fix the black screen or i need to begin a new game.
I have the same problem. all the controls work but the screen is black. I don't know if a patch will fix it.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes