4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

MaskTheSaito

Oct 28, 2020
Hi, will you put flatties, petite, tomboy, or Asian girls to the rooster? With the occupation like school girl, nuns, female teacher and female knight, traveling merchant, and so on.
It's goblin right? They will devour anything.
But no trap, pls

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can anyone tell me please where the seaside district is? Also, where can I buy some rope?
Seaside district is east from the docks. When you enter the docks from the west, just follow the road to the east end.
There is literally a single shop in the game and that is Lindis, the angel, outside your cave. If she doesn't have ropes yet then you must do some Laura quests first. Shop gets new stuff as the questline progresses.

bluejun

Feb 27, 2017
More threesome scenes between Mother nad daughter would be great, or new pairs of those!

Star Burns

Sep 17, 2020
Kudos for the dev, the game was surprisingly engaging and the renders were extremely good.
My only recommendation for the dev would be to add hearts for ero choices, maybe some other races (elves or halflings) or some goblin magic?

Complete save for the lazy boys (version 0.2.1):

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Where are the twin lights you need to light to open the doors?
The braziers that seemingly hold bunch of bread? Those are actually the lights you need to activate. One is in the top right corner room. The other is in the midsection, the upper half of the sleep hall. I forgot if its a library or something but there it is. Once you seen how the brazier looks like in the upper right corner you can spot it in the midsection. Thats how i found it. Totally didn't get that those suppose to be braziers at first glance.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
Seaside district is east from the docks. When you enter the docks from the west, just follow the road to the east end.
There is literally a single shop in the game and that is Lindis, the angel, outside your cave. If she doesn't have ropes yet then you must do some Laura quests first. Shop gets new stuff as the questline progresses.
I do not understand, where is the east to the docks? Here is where I ended up
The Last Goblin 10.07.2022 14_33_02.png

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
The game seems simple enough but after a lot of grinding I am not able to figure out how to advance the lock picking past level 2. Does anyone know how to advance the lock picking skill past level 2?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but I was not specific enough in my post. I was not referring to the level of the MC. I was talking about the lock picking skill that lets you enter more advanced areas.
I know what you meant and my reply was indeed aimed to answer that. You can't get (or need) lvl 3 lockpicks currently.
Where to find Melanie?
Lower wall district, bottom left corner house.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes