4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Spunky77

Nov 21, 2021
Is it possible to complete the "The Dairy Conspiracy" quest in the current content? I can't seem to find the place to drop the package and it also seems to need a lock picking skill higher than 2 to complete it. The doors to the Boss room only say "The Doors seem to be locked. A pair of flame symbols are engraved on each half. How do you open the doors?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
Is it possible to complete the "The Dairy Conspiracy" quest in the current content? I can't seem to find the place to drop the package and it also seems to need a lock picking skill higher than 2 to complete it. The doors to the Boss room only say "The Doors seem to be locked. A pair of flame symbols are engraved on each half. How do you open the doors?
You have to activate the torches in the room.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Stop obsessing over lockpicklevels. Yes, level 2 is max currently and is enough. To open the boss room you need to lit 2 braziers. One is in the upper right corner room , the other is in the middle section to the left, the upper area of it. They appear little baskets with potatoes or something in it.

Reactions: jpphun

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I really enjoy the whole range of goblin-esque games so looked forward to playing this. Unfortunately, I suffer from fine motor dyspraxia and have real trouble using the arrow keys properly to get through the map sequences to avoid the guards. Is there a cheat or hack or something that I can use to bypass those events in RPGM? I really hope someone here is able to offer some suggestions!! :):)

If not, I am pretty much doomed to playing from someone else's save games and missing out on the story... :(:(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I really enjoy the whole range of goblin-esque games so looked forward to playing this. Unfortunately, I suffer from fine motor dyspraxia and have real trouble using the arrow keys properly to get through the map sequences to avoid the guards. Is there a cheat or hack or something that I can use to bypass those events in RPGM? I really hope someone here is able to offer some suggestions!! :):)

If not, I am pretty much doomed to playing from someone else's save games and missing out on the story... :(:(
My dear man, this isn't that very oldschool rpgmaker version anymore where you could only move with arrow keys! I'm playing this just using mouse for movement ;) I can assure you, the whole hiding&avoiding guards thing is perfectly doable with mouse. In fact, i would feel it awkward trying to do it with keys. (And you don't need to have lightning reflexes to be able to avoid stuff, on the contrary. Being patient is better here. So this most definitely isn't a sidescroller-esque game.)

Last edited:
Reactions: riddikk91

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
My dear man, this isn't that very oldschool rpgmaker version anymore where you could only move with arrow keys! I'm playing this just using mouse for movement ;) I can assure you, the whole hiding&avoiding guards thing is perfectly doable with mouse. In fact, i would feel it awkward trying to do it with keys. (And you don't need to have lightning reflexes to be able to avoid stuff, on the contrary. Being patient is better here. So this most definitely isn't a sidescroller-esque game.)
Hi Ennoch - I will try using the mouse & thanks heaps for the information!!

bird17man

May 13, 2022
MarbleCrown

I think I've completed everything you can in this version. After I completed the Breast Milk Pumping quest and unlocked her house - I can no longer see labels on houses/doors (level lockpicks required, Melanie's house, Wendy's house etc)

Save attached.

• Sad
Reactions: Pogo123

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
MarbleCrown

I think I've completed everything you can in this version. After I completed the Breast Milk Pumping quest and unlocked her house - I can no longer see labels on houses/doors (level lockpicks required, Melanie's house, Wendy's house etc)

Save attached.
The same thing actually happened to me after loading my save in 0.2.1. Just meet Alina and everything should go back to normal. It completely slipped out of my mind and I forgot reporting it to the dev. Maybe because of how sexy Alina is :p

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Love gobbo games especially with animations, I see one of the reviews say it has nice animations but seen comments on here saying it needs animations so I'm guessing this doesn't have any as of yet?

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
Love gobbo games especially with animations, I see one of the reviews say it has nice animations but seen comments on here saying it needs animations so I'm guessing this doesn't have any as of yet?
There's no animations and the dev doesn't have any plan to add any so that review is wrong.

Reactions: Valronn

kranki7

Dec 23, 2020
The same thing actually happened to me after loading my save in 0.2.1. Just meet Alina and everything should go back to normal. It completely slipped out of my mind and I forgot reporting it to the dev. Maybe because of how sexy Alina is :p
How and where to meet alina?

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
does anyone have where all the cards are i belive i have them all just want to make sure wendy kinda slacking only have 2 for night so i think i maybe missing but have no idea where

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I have question about begin of game im having trouble passing last tent two guard how do I get pass them?
Approach from the left instead from the bottom. So from your start position don't try to go directly up and through the camp. Instead go around the entire camp, so go down, hug the edge of the map, go left then up until you can approach those tent guards from the right. As soon as the left one faces upward, run like the wind. The right one will spot but won't be able to catch up.

Reactions: tommyjohne
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes