4.50 star(s) 18 Votes
Nov 3, 2020
Does anyone have any walkthrough for this game I don't know how to go further for bakery woman quest where she asks to go talk to panties buyer and he asks to go to warehouse to place something on leader's cabin i don't know where? Please tell me where to go next?

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Does anyone have any walkthrough for this game I don't know how to go further for bakery woman quest where she asks to go talk to panties buyer and he asks to go to warehouse to place something on leader's cabin i don't know where? Please tell me where to go next?
There's no walkthrough. I'm assuming you're referring to the Dairy Conspiracy quest given you mentioned Melanie ("bakery woman"). The hideout is located here:

bandit hideout.png

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
I know that but how to get inside and place that thing the creeper asked to put in leader's cabin and what about the riddle given by talking latern light for Isabella quest?
The Old Man gave you a key, so just enter and go down the stairs. Light the two flames and the 'steel' door will open. Just go through the now opened doors after that. One flame is in the upper left by a level 4 door and the other is up at the top right. To get to that one: go all the way over at the bottom and then up. The thumbnails show the two flames lit and the door opened (don't have one before quest is done) and where you should go to get up to the right flame.

flames.png flames2.png

As for the riddle, I answered that in a spoiler two posts above your initial post.

Last edited:

YodaTalk

Jul 30, 2018
How can i open that door ?
I dont' know how to find the key or the Quest guy for that, to open that door.

2023.06.03 Bild 01.png

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
How can i open that door ?
I dont' know how to find the key or the Quest guy for that, to open that door.

View attachment 2671121
You should get it automatically from the Panty Smuggler/Old Man when you talk to him during the Dairy Conspiracy quest. The lettering on the the building will only turn from white to green once that happens and thus, allowing you to enter.

Nov 3, 2020
You should get it automatically from the Panty Smuggler/Old Man when you talk to him during the Dairy Conspiracy quest. The lettering on the the building will only turn from white to green once that happens and thus, allowing you to enter.
After the quest completed for Melanie, the old man gives a side quest after that quest is completed he gives a key as reward. Where can I find the lock for the key? What's with the key?

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
After the quest completed for Melanie, the old man gives a side quest after that quest is completed he gives a key as reward. Where can I find the lock for the key? What's with the key?
I think that key is to that side room in the bakery basement with all that fire stuff. At the top right of the market district the bakery is there and just go back down to the basement and go to the door you couldn't access before. (this is just memory lol, I went to double check and make sure but I think I accidentally deleted the game when I cleaned up my downloads so I might be wrong)

Reactions: quadsquat

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Is it even possible to complete goblin heist quest?
Yes. You just need to take advantage of and use the Cloak of Invisibility, which Isabella bestowed upon you. It does require a little patience and timing, but apart from that...the 5 seconds you have to get around and then find a hiding spot while you wait the allotted 15 seconds before you can use it again is ample.

The thumbnail provided is the toughest part of the heist imo, and the one where patience/timing comes into play.

goblin_heist.png

_HappyWolf_

Jan 14, 2019
Yes. You just need to take advantage of and use the Cloak of Invisibility, which Isabella bestowed upon you. It does require a little patience and timing, but apart from that...the 5 seconds you have to get around and then find a hiding spot while you wait the allotted 15 seconds before you can use it again is ample.

The thumbnail provided is the toughest part of the heist imo, and the one where patience/timing comes into play.

View attachment 2677291
Can you tell me how to use cloak? When i trying to use it from inventory it making "wrong" sound.

quadsquat

Apr 15, 2019
Can you tell me how to use cloak? When i trying to use it from inventory it making "wrong" sound.
Yes, it's just an item letting you know you have the ability. Press T on your keyboard to use the ability. Clock/timer starts immediately, so make haste. As always with RPG, save as you go.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes