4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

Questionmaker

May 16, 2022
Changelog: (Still no level 3 lockpick, wait until v0.5.1 for that. Also, previous saves should be compatible)

- Added all of Alina's progression content in 38 new renders and 3 new quests.
- Added new Story Cutscene in 7 new renders.
- Added sex sounds/voices to Alina's progression scenes.
- Fixed some small map bugs
- Fixed some Line of Sight bugs
- Fixed a bug with the Calling Bell, it should now let Kretch use it on any map in the game
- Adjusted the volume of sex sounds in Laura's Harem scenes, it should no longer be drowned out by the music audio.
- A bunch of additional bugfixes with quests, dialogue, scripting, mapping etc.
- Rebalanced some guard positions from the beta version.
- Fixed a bunch of typo's and grammar from the beta version.
Whats the third quest with Alinea? Found the lenses, found the kidnappingscene but then , no more evolution, even seeing Alina for many times.

desbat

Jan 31, 2020
to the best of my knowledge alina has 3 quests in this update. to see beyond, you have to collect lenses from teddy bears around the map. no innocents, check the road and follow the hints the bright dots give you to find a cutscene then report back to alina. lastly the curious cat, alina gets kidnapped, to start this one you have to speak to the grandmother b/c alina isnt in her room. after you rescue her the only way i found to get back was the bell. then simply go back to her house and talk to the grandmother again for a nice reward. the way into the mansion is found by going down the well on the road by alina's house.

HGR11957

Apr 5, 2021
to the best of my knowledge alina has 3 quests in this update. to see beyond, you have to collect lenses from teddy bears around the map. no innocents, check the road and follow the hints the bright dots give you to find a cutscene then report back to alina. lastly the curious cat, alina gets kidnapped, to start this one you have to speak to the grandmother b/c alina isnt in her room. after you rescue her the only way i found to get back was the bell. then simply go back to her house and talk to the grandmother again for a nice reward. the way into the mansion is found by going down the well on the road by alina's house.
I have finished Alina's quest. Thank You.

grobeknuller01

Mar 2, 2018
You also need to transfer the global save file or else the save file wont show up on the list. Is this everyone's first RPGM game or something?
Seems like it. The problem is that there's a million people who have added their save file in the threads, but no one is actually including the global.rpgsave. The last proper save file with a global.rpgsave seems to be on page 21.

• Sad
Reactions: tommyjohne
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes