4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

KevChan14

Jul 29, 2017
Is there any changelog for 0.5?
Changelog: (Still no level 3 lockpick, wait until v0.5.1 for that. Also, previous saves should be compatible)

- Added all of Alina's progression content in 38 new renders and 3 new quests.
- Added new Story Cutscene in 7 new renders.
- Added sex sounds/voices to Alina's progression scenes.
- Fixed some small map bugs
- Fixed some Line of Sight bugs
- Fixed a bug with the Calling Bell, it should now let Kretch use it on any map in the game
- Adjusted the volume of sex sounds in Laura's Harem scenes, it should no longer be drowned out by the music audio.
- A bunch of additional bugfixes with quests, dialogue, scripting, mapping etc.
- Rebalanced some guard positions from the beta version.
- Fixed a bunch of typo's and grammar from the beta version.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Does anyone have the changelog or is able to post it?

Thanks in advance.

Edit: woops changelog got ninja'd moments before I posted.

RiviRivi

Sep 29, 2019
I don't remember which symbol is which but...
There's one symbol in the pool in the mansion
There's one outside the mansion if you leave from the front door
There's one in the fireplace on the top right part of the mansion

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Okay, genuine question.
Who does this appeal to and why?
I only reply because you said it's a genuine question.

1. This can be said for any fetish (foot fetish for example). Sexuality, in general, apart from it being a means of reproduction, is a weird thing.

2. A goblin is a creature, usually weak, usually kinda cunning, with a monstrous appearance, and - in hentai - with addictive cum. So it's kinda like being an average unattractive male with a sex-related superpower.

3. A goblin's purpose is oftenly shown to be their reproduction. Therefore, the goblin's goal is pretty much to impregnate the female humans. This, paired with point 2, makes it speak directly with our base sexual instinct - which is to reproduce.

4. Goblin societies aren't usually shown to have children, or to educate children. Sometimes they are shown as babies, but in their society it's highly probable that their kids are left to fend for themselves, therefore aren't the responsibility of the parents (or are, but for a limited amount of time). For humans, this responsibility lasts for about 18 years (more, in some cases). I am assuming that this could also play a role, paired with point 3, where by playing the role of a goblin, you are free to explore those base sexual instincts, as then, the responsibility related with a pregnancy "feels" miniscule.

Obviously I've no idea if what I said is correct, but this is a possible explanation that I thought of.

sliveart777

Nov 12, 2019

1. This can be said for any fetish (foot fetish for example). Sexuality, in general, apart from it being a means of reproduction, is a weird thing.

2. A goblin is a creature, usually weak, usually kinda cunning, with a monstrous appearance, and - in hentai - with addictive cum. So it's kinda like being an average unattractive male with a sex-related superpower.

3. A goblin's purpose is oftenly shown to be their reproduction. Therefore, the goblin's goal is pretty much to impregnate the female humans. This, paired with point 2, makes it speak directly with our base sexual instinct - which is to reproduce.

4. Goblin societies aren't usually shown to have children, or to educate children. Sometimes they are shown as babies, but in their society it's highly probable that their kids are left to fend for themselves, therefore aren't the responsibility of the parents (or are, but for a limited amount of time). For humans, this responsibility lasts for about 18 years (more, in some cases). I am assuming that this could also play a role, paired with point 3, where by playing the role of a goblin, you are free to explore those base sexual instincts, as then, the responsibility related with a pregnancy "feels" miniscule.

Responding to the guy exactly 1 year after

Obviously I've no idea if what I said is correct, but this is a possible explanation that I thought of.
Responding to the guy exactly 1 year after his initial post. Funny coincidence, wonder if he'll ever read it.

But yea I think you're right. I would add that for me the appeal is the corruption aspect. The goblin is obviously a monster and most people dont find goblins appealing. So when the goblin can corrupt a beautiful woman to desire him, especially consensually, its... nice.

Reactions: Valronn and Johns64

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Last Goblin [v0.5] [Marblecrown Games]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 153 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

uztgft

May 26, 2018
Could someone tell me where are the teddy bears with lenses i found 2 but the last one eludes me

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes