4.50 star(s) 18 Votes

sliveart777

Nov 12, 2019
Lockpicks can be bought from Lindis, the angel in front of your cave. Only up to level 2 lockpick is available right now. All the content can be completed with just level 2 lock pick.

Reactions: gambit87

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Read the quest 10 times spend 30 mins and im still lost what to do.
You will see yellow dots on the road. Consider them sparkly stars. You have to activate them, they will tell to follow. But you just have to follow them until you find it. Keep in mind that the leads are not a straight line to the goal, some will lead into a circle so just keep looking other ways as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Urusaisenpai

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Damn wish Alina had cards.

When is 5.1 to expected to drop? I saw in passing a while back someone mention that lockpicking 3 is when that's happening so I assume that's where her cards will be.

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
Please HELP ME, it's been hours I'm stuck in quest: A Parcel Undelivered
It tells me to Find out what happened to Isabella's parcel.
I try EVERYTHING in the Seaside Discritct even in the big house in the middle of the map, nothing happen.
Please can someone help me ?

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Please HELP ME, it's been hours I'm stuck in quest: A Parcel Undelivered
It tells me to Find out what happened to Isabella's parcel.
I try EVERYTHING in the Seaside Discritct even in the big house in the middle of the map, nothing happen.
Please can someone help me ?
To the far right at the stand below that ledge to go up where you put the rope is where the lamp is (seaside district), after that I think you go to the middle of the market and interact with the statue. I suck at explaining so if you need more clarification lmk.

Bolt

Apr 29, 2017
To the far right at the stand below that ledge to go up where you put the rope is where the lamp is (seaside district), after that I think you go to the middle of the market and interact with the statue. I suck at explaining so if you need more clarification lmk.
Thank you

Reactions: Papertrail013
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes