3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ibby234

Oct 2, 2021
If you mean sex, then you probably have to wait for many more versions. But if you mean, for example, molestation or a blowjob, it won't be long from this version.
damn that sucks, I really wanted to see the mom get laid by Anthony or smth

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
The dev should add the mind control tag so that people who have the tag excluded for search don't waste their time. I was about to download it but I've seen the comments about hypnosis...
Edit: I've just seen the dev isn't to blame, it is in the mods...

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
How to activate the Rie scene in Roveden? When I talk to the guard he shows me the text to accept or not, and if I accept he just gives me the gold and I appear outside the house at night...

wtf, now I can't even open the menu to save xD

ok, I already completed all the new content and while I was looking for a way to open the menu to save again, the game froze when I used the option to gather the group in the house... :HideThePain:

1710197870539.png

I leave the complete gallery (which I unlocked the hard way) for whoever wants while the bugs are fixed. Btw, my save is up to date with the mission up to the previous version in case you want to advance the story yourselves

Last edited:

CunningClown

Jun 4, 2018
head to the lightmill- It’s written in my main quest. But where is this I haven’t seen any mills in the game, tell me where to go after timberwing port ?

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
How to activate the Rie scene in Roveden? When I talk to the guard he shows me the text to accept or not, and if I accept he just gives me the gold and I appear outside the house at night...

wtf, now I can't even open the menu to save xD

ok, I already completed all the new content and while I was looking for a way to open the menu to save again, the game froze when I used the option to gather the group in the house... :HideThePain:

View attachment 3433599

I leave the complete gallery (which I unlocked the hard way) for whoever wants while the bugs are fixed. Btw, my save is up to date with the mission up to the previous version in case you want to advance the story yourselves
Thank you very much. I will check it again.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes