3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastHerosDarkestQuest-0.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ISecretDream

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
Do I have to download the game again or will you just upload the correction in a separate link?
You must download new game files. And it may be necessary to play all of the roveden work events from the beginning again.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
SecretDream, another wonderful update. So glad that MC was able to pop Rei's cherry. He should have cummed in his sister. Seeing the blood was proof and hot. Sharing the night together was a wonderful touch. Real love between siblings, no wham-bam thank you, mam, here. Heavy smooching through the night would have been nice too. What I have a small gripe about is the Quest instructions. For example, it tells you to help Rei, go through the storage room, but, you can't do it because you have to do other things before you can get there. I'm roaming around everywhere trying to find the storage room, I suspect where it is but it's locked, so I'm not sure that is the right place. Finally, you manage to do the right things to move on to the quest. This type of situation is throughout the game. The quest should give us the "very next thing to do", for me, and probably for others, that would make the game faster and more fun. I hope Yui and Mom are soon up next to having sex with MC.
Would still love to see the girls working in the tavern and getting groped and molested, wearing slutty outfits. (Just a wish)

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
SecretDream, another wonderful update. So glad that MC was able to pop Rei's cherry. He should have cummed in his sister. Seeing the blood was proof and hot. Sharing the night together was a wonderful touch. Real love between siblings, no wham-bam thank you, mam, here. Heavy smooching through the night would have been nice too. What I have a small gripe about is the Quest instructions. For example, it tells you to help Rei, go through the storage room, but, you can't do it because you have to do other things before you can get there. I'm roaming around everywhere trying to find the storage room, I suspect where it is but it's locked, so I'm not sure that is the right place. Finally, you manage to do the right things to move on to the quest. This type of situation is throughout the game. The quest should give us the "very next thing to do", for me, and probably for others, that would make the game faster and more fun. I hope Yui and Mom are soon up next to having sex with MC.
Would still love to see the girls working in the tavern and getting groped and molested, wearing slutty outfits. (Just a wish)
Thank you very much for the advice. Glad you like it.
As for the quest, I'll check it again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
no i can t fidn any saves,have you?
The bug occurs because you talk to Riona on Riona's right side, which makes Riona unable to walk that way. You have to talk to her in front of the Riona character.
Thank you for finding this bug. I'll fix it later.

Reactions: PingSHazel

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
cheat code is a privilege for my supporters.
I'm sorry I couldn't tell you.
You'll have to wait for someone other than me to tell you.

• Sad
Reactions: Antonik
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes