3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

SagiriChan

Jan 5, 2023
About the beginning of the game when you fight with the goblins, its better to win or lose? is there some difference in the playthrough or the plot?

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
About the beginning of the game when you fight with the goblins, its better to win or lose? is there some difference in the playthrough or the plot?
For the current version, there is no difference. But it will be a little different when meet that goblin again.

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
Any option to share your girls at this point?
I also saw it's now NTR (Unavoidable) in tags, it's about the 1st scene from the beginning or there is/will be more?

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
From what I have played, it all depends on your choices and if you WIN or LOSE fights. But yes, there is a decent amount of NTR content.
I'm asking because I remember that 1st scene was unavoidable (but it was not big deal, just some groping/harassment), I just wonder if at some point there is more scenes that I can't avoid that are more towards sex or the unavoidable was added because of this 1st scene.

Reactions: ISecretDream

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
I'm asking because I remember that 1st scene was unavoidable (but it was not big deal, just some groping/harassment), I just wonder if at some point there is more scenes that I can't avoid that are more towards sex or the unavoidable was added because of this 1st scene.
There are quite a lot of NTR scenes. If you don't like NTR, I suggest you avoid this game.
Because within the game there are quite a lot of events. Sometimes I forget what events there are. that can be avoided or cannot be avoided

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastHerosDarkestQuest-0.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ISecretDream

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
What to do when Shin says he has to talk to everyone first? I'm not able to find the adventurer's guild either.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes