3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
I was inspired by the Japan h game rpg maker, which often has a h scene when the mc loses to an enemy. It might be annoying. I apologize
you are making a very ambitious and interesting game here, rly no reason to apologize for anyting.
im sure there are a whole bunch of ppl that love this content and you are giving them exactly what they are looking for.
i just wanted to express where my suspension of disbelief ends and why it ends there: the good old 0815 ntr char gets every girl for free just because he is NOT the MC. especially since you can win every fight and be mr.Whiteknight incarnet and still the girls will love every other dick even somewhat twinking in their general direktion.
i mean, if they are such obvious sluts, why do you(the MC, exspecially since you seem to be rather powerfull in this world) have to to do so much work to get anything from them and literlly some homeless hobo in some back alley just needs to EXIST to get head from them... that just does not make much sens...
just my oppionen here. dont take it as hate, still like your game just want to deliver some criticism

Last edited:
Reactions: ISecretDream

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
you are making a very ambitious and interesting game here, rly no reason to apologize for anyting.
im sure there are a whole bunch of ppl that love this content and you are giving them exactly what they are looking for.
i just wanted to express where my suspension of disbelief ends and why it ends there: the good old 0815 ntr char gets every girl for free just because he is NOT the MC. especially since you can win every fight and be mr.Whiteknight incarnet and still the girls will love every other dick even somewhat twinking in their general direktion.
i mean, if they are such obvious sluts, why do you(the MC, exspecially since you seem to be rather powerfull in this world) have to to do so much work to get anything from them and literlly some homeless hobo in some back alley just needs to EXIST to get head from them... that just does not make much sens...
just my oppionen here. dont take it as hate, still like your game just want to deliver some criticism
Thank you very much for the advice.
I wanted the mc to be a good person in the beginning. If notice will see that the MC never approaches a woman first. Only the girls approached the MC, because right now the MC doesn't think of them anything other than family, besides Rie, who they secretly liked before. And after playing for a while, the mc's personality will gradually change.
and when going through various events such as receiving black magic or losing something, His personality will start to change and mc won't be a good person like he was in the beginning.
That's my plan right now. I'm not sure if I conveyed the characters' emotions correctly.
And I'm glad you still like it.

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
Thank you very much for the advice. [...]
as i tried to convey, i rly dont want to discourage you. i guess im just very scared from the average ntr game where the MC is about as usefull as a piece of driftwood, and the speed in which the girls accepted intercourse with other NPCs kind of reminded me of that.
im all for having to work for your reward and having some good char developemt for the MC (whatever direction it may be), my sole problem was how fast the FMCs accepted anyDICK but the MCs. overall ppl obviously like what you do with the game so pls stay true do your course, accept my nagging as exacly that: just someone who has very specific wishes for a game; and continue your plan as you did so far. i would not comment here if i would not enjoy the game ;)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes