3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
I mean for side events
I've attached the side quest as well.
The file is named Side Event The Last Hero, which contains the location of the Side Event.
If it's a Side quest, you can see the details of the quest in the key item when accepting the quest.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheLastHerosDarkestQuest-0.0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: ISecretDream

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Last Hero's Darkest Quest [v0.0.6] [ISecretDream] - Compressed

Win [188 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
guess its one of this games where if you want to avoid ntr you have to grind your ass of for exp/lvl where as if you go for the ntr its corraption in less then a heathbeat:rolleyes:. woulb be nice if the "other side" would have to put at least some work in to get the same outcome..

Reactions: Vlad

May 28, 2020
Ufff.. If your game needs a walkthrough then it just turns people away from it. “You can only unlock this scene if you stand here at 13:00 on a Sunday!!!” WOW! Great Idea! Make the game insufferable for everyone playing. What’s the point of having specific unlock requirements for scenes? Aren’t you TRYING to get people to play your game

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
side quests at their home In the noble quarter in front of Roveden Castle, only on Saturdays and Sundays.
I'm having trouble knowing what day it is. There should be a calendar in the corner or somewhere that is easily checked.

I see the doc for the side quest, but, I still don't know how to do it. Exactly which one should I be doing at this time? Why is the hypnosis thing dragging on so much. I think I can only do Yui at level 2. How can we leave Riona chained and imprisoned like that?

King3312

Feb 5, 2023
guess its one of this games where if you want to avoid ntr you have to grind your ass of for exp/lvl where as if you go for the ntr its corraption in less then a heathbeat:rolleyes:. woulb be nice if the "other side" would have to put at least some work in to get the same outcome..
i dont see what is the problem about this, if you want good thing then you need to try hard to get it

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
Ufff.. If your game needs a walkthrough then it just turns people away from it. “You can only unlock this scene if you stand here at 13:00 on a Sunday!!!” WOW! Great Idea! Make the game insufferable for everyone playing. What’s the point of having specific unlock requirements for scenes? Aren’t you TRYING to get people to play your game
I wanted mc to wake up and enter the town to meet different events every day. which I will continue to add more events Admittedly, I lacked good planning when it came to the calendar system. It might be annoying and difficult for now. But if everything has been completely fulfilled I think it will be fun.
Sorry now It still isn't as good as I thought.

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
I'm having trouble knowing what day it is. There should be a calendar in the corner or somewhere that is easily checked.

I see the doc for the side quest, but, I still don't know how to do it. Exactly which one should I be doing at this time? Why is the hypnosis thing dragging on so much. I think I can only do Yui at level 2. How can we leave Riona chained and imprisoned like that?
My calendar system is set manually in rpg maker without using a plugin, which if changed may affect many events. I apologize for this

for riona, I'm sorry but riona must keep going down. According to the planned story, for the villain to gain power instead. But there will be a time when we can help her in the future.

You can't play the hypnosis event misako and rie?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Ruhrok

Apr 15, 2022
i dont see what is the problem about this, if you want good thing then you need to try hard to get it
i agree with you completly.
but it kind of breaks a character for me when you as the MC who they supposedly already have feelings for is supposed to move mountains for them in order to get some affaction. but as soon as random big-dick soldier number 4 shows up, said motherly character who is supposed to already like the mc suddenly has nothing but worshipping said soldiers dick on her mind. that kind of breaks the immersion :cautious:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
My calendar system is set manually in rpg maker without using a plugin, which if changed may affect many events. I apologize for this

for riona, I'm sorry but riona must keep going down. According to the planned story, for the villain to gain power instead. But there will be a time when we can help her in the future.

You can't play the hypnosis event misako and rie?
Only level 1 for Misako and Rie, Yui I was able to do level 2.
How do I start the side quest, SD? So, there isn't a calendar in the game?

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
i agree with you completly.
but it kind of breaks a character for me when you as the MC who they supposedly already have feelings for is supposed to move mountains for them in order to get some affaction. but as soon as random big-dick soldier number 4 shows up, said motherly character who is supposed to already like the mc suddenly has nothing but worshipping said soldiers dick on her mind. that kind of breaks the immersion :cautious:
I was inspired by the Japan h game rpg maker, which often has a h scene when the mc loses to an enemy. It might be annoying. I apologize

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
Only level 1 for Misako and Rie, Yui I was able to do level 2.
How do I start the side quest, SD? So, there isn't a calendar in the game?
I've checked it out. Didn't find that error. I don't know why either.
Do you continue playing from your old save? There may be a problem when resuming play from an old save. The calendar is in the key item.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I've checked it out. Didn't find that error. I don't know why either.
Do you continue playing from your old save? There may be a problem when resuming play from an old save. The calendar is in the key item.
Ok, I was going to start a new game, but, there is a lot of game to do over. Good thing I love this game so much. Yeah, I was loading old saves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ISecretDream
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes