3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Jun 7, 2023
I mean I don't mind their being two paths. My caveat would be that on the vanilla path,I don't want my MC swooping in to save some shot out vaginas.

What's the point of a vanilla path if it's after the LI's have been enjoyed by every Shota,Ugly Bastard,and Enemy Soldier in the world.

Obviously I'm not talking about NTR that happens because you lost a combat encounter.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, this game can avoid NTR, except for the prologue part that has Harassment scene. I forgot to tell you before.
If the NTR can't be avoided from the start, then I have no interest in the game.

I'm currently working on the next version of the game, and I've started separating the story routes a bit. Initially, I might have used the wrong terminology. It might not be an NTR path or a love path, but it could be a multi-route storyline
The only route that would interest me is Love, without anything of NTR. But since it seems that it isn't possible, well, I'm going look for another game.

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
I have to apologize to everyone. I may not have understood the term 'love path' well enough and used the wrong words. I was just trying to explain that there are story multi routh, but I wasn't sure how to phrase it,
I just realized that I didn't fully understand what the 'love path' that everyone was talking about really entails, so I've removed that phrasing.
My English isn't very good, so it can lead to various communication errors.

I apologize once again. it was due to my lack of experience.

Last edited:

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
For those waiting for the next update, I will release it in approximately one month.

I am currently working on the next version of the game, which is why i don't have time to to respond to everyone. I am sorry.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have to apologize to everyone. I may not have understood the term 'love path' well enough and used the wrong words. I was just trying to explain that there are story multi routh, but I wasn't sure how to phrase it,
I just realized that I didn't fully understand what the 'love path' that everyone was talking about really entails, so I've removed that phrasing.
My English isn't very good, so it can lead to various communication errors.

I apologize once again. it was due to my lack of experience.
The question is, is there going to be a route where the MC can establish a romantic relationship with all the LIs and avoid all scenes involving guys other than the MC (that is, the only one who has sex scenes with the LIs, and I hope, with non-LIs, is the MC)?

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
The question is, is there going to be a route where the MC can establish a romantic relationship with all the LIs and avoid all scenes involving guys other than the MC (that is, the only one who has sex scenes with the LIs, and I hope, with non-LIs, is the MC)?
My plan is that the MC can establish a relationship with all the main female characters, But I'm not sure if players can avoid all NTR events. Because it is quite diverse

I'm not sure if players will be able to completely avoid it because I am currently developing version 0.0.3 of the game, and there are several random events. However, I will try to include options for avoidance in every event.

But in my plan, the NTR content is quite a lot as well.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
My plan is that the MC can establish a relationship with all the main female characters, But I'm not sure if players can avoid all NTR events. Because it is quite diverse

I'm not sure if players will be able to completely avoid it because I am currently developing version 0.0.3 of the game, and there are several random events. However, I will try to include options for avoidance in every event.

Ok, I'll wait then, because if all NTR can't be avoided, then I'm not interested in playing. Like I say, I'll only be interested in playing when I know for sure that I can make the MC the only guy who has sex with the LIs (on and off screen).

Loximar

Sep 1, 2019

Make the game you want to make. Don't listen to what anyone tells you to do. It's not their game and most people on here aren't paying you to make it either so their input matters very little. Trying to meet random individual expectations of what someone wants is going to pull you away from where you think this needs to go.

terratest

Aug 5, 2017
From what I understand seems like you can individually choose which characters have love path vs ntr path. I like it so far and I have alot of hope for this. Hope it finishes to completion.

xxza

Nov 29, 2022
Please help me, i am stuck where it says i need to train and get to lvl 10 then go somewhere i can’t remember, the problem is whenever i try to leave the place it says that i can’t go alone and i haven’t found any way to take someone with me, i also tried to look for places or any event that will increase my lvl, i didn’t see any, i see great potential in this game so please help me.

patrickz2019b

Jul 18, 2020
leave the i
Please help me, i am stuck where it says i need to train and get to lvl 10 then go somewhere i can’t remember, the problem is whenever i try to leave the place it says that i can’t go alone and i haven’t found any way to take someone with me, i also tried to look for places or any event that will increase my lvl, i didn’t see any, i see great potential in this game so please help me.
leave the inn and then you can leave

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes