3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
I think he means if the choices do really impact the story

Also
How far are we from the harder corruption part of the story?
Thank you very much for explaining it to me.

For now, the choices have no effect on the story. choices that affects the story may be around after version 0.1 - 0.2 after preparing many elements within the game. Because I'm kind of wasting my time with the development of each version with creating maps and some preparation of the story. And it can take a long time to develop each version if I don't prepare everything first. Which I'm not sure what version it will be in. But in the future the choice will definitely have an effect.

It may seem like a lot of content. But my game just reached version 0.0.7. which for me It's just the first phase of the story.
And please don't expect it. I'm not sure what's next It will come out better or worse. I just do what I like. And I'm happy that I did it and I'm glad that everyone liked it.

Cfufuf

Mar 19, 2022
Thank you very much for explaining it to me.

For now, the choices have no effect on the story. choices that affects the story may be around after version 0.1 - 0.2 after preparing many elements within the game. Because I'm kind of wasting my time with the development of each version with creating maps and some preparation of the story. And it can take a long time to develop each version if I don't prepare everything first. Which I'm not sure what version it will be in. But in the future the choice will definitely have an effect.

It may seem like a lot of content. But my game just reached version 0.0.7. which for me It's just the first phase of the story.
And please don't expect it. I'm not sure what's next It will come out better or worse. I just do what I like. And I'm happy that I did it and I'm glad that everyone liked it.
well i wish t=it will be have many things and made us understand the powers and fight the giant bird

Reactions: ISecretDream

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
well i wish t=it will be have many things and made us understand the powers and fight the giant bird
I might add other monsters that aren't birds and add them in some quests, maybe S-A rank quests and they'll be very strong monsters, but I'm not sure in which version.

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
This scene is bugged in the gallery, it shows the masturbation scene of any of the 2 girls and then freezes
1726161071984.png
EDIT: misako masturbate is bugged too and in Ellie's scene, your sprite disappears after viewing it and you can't select any other scene except Ellie's.

Last edited:

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
This scene is bugged in the gallery, it shows the masturbation scene of any of the 2 girls and then freezes
View attachment 4025824
EDIT: misako masturbate is bogged too and in Ellie's scene, your sprite disappears after viewing it and you can't select any other scene except Ellie's.
I checked and didn't find that error. Are you use switch from the memory room? Can you send me the save file so I can check it?

Zeabux

Jul 28, 2022
I checked and didn't find that error. Are you use switch from the memory room? Can you send me the save file so I can check it?
No, I edited the save to unlock the scenes. They are the only scenes that are not working properly.

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Well, I just finished testing the current version of the game and I can say that I like it a lot and I add it to my list of followers.

Only a few things that I didn't like, but those are personal tastes, the rest I see a lot of potential.

I didn't expect at all that mini shota scene between the boy and the mother hahaha, I'm not much of that kind of genre, but if I see that the route develops well maybe I tried to follow it.

Reactions: ISecretDream

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
No, I edited the save to unlock the scenes. They are the only scenes that are not working properly.
I fixed the save for you. I fixed memory room can be switch on/off at any time since the previous version. I recommend you to unlock it from there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeabux

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
Well, I just finished testing the current version of the game and I can say that I like it a lot and I add it to my list of followers.

Only a few things that I didn't like, but those are personal tastes, the rest I see a lot of potential.

I didn't expect at all that mini shota scene between the boy and the mother hahaha, I'm not much of that kind of genre, but if I see that the route develops well maybe I tried to follow it.
Glad you like it.

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
Is NTR already unavoidable? Since which version has it changed and what scenes are there so you don't miss it?
NTR has been unavoidable since version 0.0.2. I have changed the tag on the front page of the thread since then. Although there are events that can be avoided, I dare not say that it is 100% avoidable.

Reactions: readgms

Grimmzzz1

Nov 27, 2020
Before I play the game, I just wana know, Is this a NTR focused game or just a game with some NTR in it? And what percentage of the total H-scenes in the gallery would you say is NTR?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes