3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Cfufuf

Mar 19, 2022
I like that there are multiple options as well. I think that's the fun of the game.
comedy thing i end the update in 10 min and i should say this first i like how story start evolution and be better and better also love how the story be comedy and be like real what happen if real peoples go to new world but i just want to know where is the new Enemies you talk about them

SonsOfLiberty

Post Pro
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Last Hero's Darkest Quest [v0.0.8] [ISecretDream]

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - -

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
comedy thing i end the update in 10 min and i should say this first i like how story start evolution and be better and better also love how the story be comedy and be like real what happen if real peoples go to new world but i just want to know where is the new Enemies you talk about them
Version 0.0.8 I finished it since last month
And now, version 0.0.9 is about 80 - 90% complete, it might be within version 0.1 or later
Because I'm going to balance the level a little bit, Please wait a little bit longer

Reactions: Sossse and Riva

Eikunobaka

Aug 15, 2018
The game author should make a save from the beginning of the new update, playing from the beginning every time an update is released is tiring

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
The game author should make a save from the beginning of the new update, playing from the beginning every time an update is released is tiring
Sorry, even though I'm a developer, I don't have a save file either. Because I have to test game and test bugs more than 10 times, over and over again, so I have to save in different locations throughout the development, so my save file is overlapping and messy.

Tsun5050

Jul 13, 2024
can i get a save from where the v 0.06 ends in v0.08? cuz it's not working when i put it in the save folder

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
can i get a save from where the v 0.06 ends in v0.08? cuz it's not working when i put it in the save folder
I'm not sure either. I suggest you save on the world map near Roveden to avoid errors. If it doesn't work, I don't know either. Sorry.

Jumping Jay

Mar 6, 2019
If you decide to choose the east option when you split up to find the goblins the game just stops working. Rui says "What's that?" then nothing happens and you cant move

Dikasya

Nov 7, 2020
I am till can't pass over soldier chase in early, any guideline for this game?
I am always catched no matter what i do

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
If you decide to choose the east option when you split up to find the goblins the game just stops working. Rui says "What's that?" then nothing happens and you cant move
I didn't find that error in my PC test. Did you accidentally press the Shift key? Could you please capture the screen for me? I'm not sure where the error is.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes