3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
Glad you like it.
One thing I forgot to comment is that I really like the different decisions can lead to different event paths, I feel that gives more dynamism to the game and different options to suit the taste of each player.

So far the one I liked the most was the decision to go finish off the pig men (or goblins, I don't remember what they were haha) or do the festival for them, it was very dynamic that decision because in part you can avoid the NTR or not and that's something I really like in games, that the decisions you can make influence different scenes.

Reactions: ISecretDream

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
could this game be inspired by "Yuri & Claire - Balancing Love and Betrayal" or similar works?
i just wonder towards what kind of endings the story will progress towards.
I got most of my inspiration from various japan H RPG games. It's a simple story like a hero going on a journey to defeat a demon lord.

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

ISecretDream

I’m sleepy
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2019
One thing I forgot to comment is that I really like the different decisions can lead to different event paths, I feel that gives more dynamism to the game and different options to suit the taste of each player.

So far the one I liked the most was the decision to go finish off the pig men (or goblins, I don't remember what they were haha) or do the festival for them, it was very dynamic that decision because in part you can avoid the NTR or not and that's something I really like in games, that the decisions you can make influence different scenes.
I like that there are multiple options as well. I think that's the fun of the game.

Reactions: Zik099

Zik099

Feb 9, 2020
I like that there are multiple options as well. I think that's the fun of the game.
I'm looking forward to see what more options you add in future updates :), for now I'm going to wait for the development to progress a bit more before playing again

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastHerosDarkestQuest-0.0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: ISecretDream

Jun 21, 2017
VOLUME ISN'T LOUD ENOUGH ON FIRST LAUNCH. I CAN BARELY HEAR ANYTHING, CAN YOU MAKE THE VOLUME LOUDER PLEASE DEV?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes