• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
nice game , btw i got some heavy lag after the mc wake up in the tent .

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Hey everyone, we are fixing the mistakes made. What do you guys prefer, fix the problems mentioned like the freezing of the game after a certain time, translation mistakes, image mistakes and update the game again which will probably take me 1 or 2 weeks or you guys wait 3 months and I bring you guys all the new content+fix the old mistakes. :unsure:
I say fix the old mistakes first just to give a better first impression and to ensure everything is ironed out so future releases are more consistent in quality.

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Hey everyone, we are fixing the mistakes made. What do you guys prefer, fix the problems mentioned like the freezing of the game after a certain time, translation mistakes, image mistakes and update the game again which will probably take me 1 or 2 weeks or you guys wait 3 months and I bring you guys all the new content+fix the old mistakes. :unsure:
Will wait. Fix all mistakes + Add points system. Game feels like lifeless without mc stats & other points

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
I've deleted it.
Your coding needs a lot of polishing, my notebook freezed when i've tried to load my save. Even the "gameplay" is like click...2 seconds nothing...next sentence, click...2 seconds nothing...next picture...and so on

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
To all bitchers, nyeah. But I'll keep eye on this. Give it 6 months to year, see how it goes or if it gets dropped, color me curious.

Kuy775

May 21, 2020
Compressed Unofficial Android Port of :

The Last King [Ch. 1]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Android version is crashing, please fix it.

• Sad
Reactions: 彡SILENT๛ONE
Jun 23, 2020
Compressed Unofficial Android Port of :

The Last King [Ch. 1]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
dev YoungGG add this on your Android links i was gonna download 1.67gb later i noticed this compressed version. It will help others if you add it on download section Thank you

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Last King [Chapter I FIX] [YoungGG] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,68 GB / 240 MB - TheLastKing-Chapter-I-FIX-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 205 MB - TheLastKing-Chapter-I-FIX-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I was interested, when i have seen a slave tag, but then there is only a femdom tag and not maledom, so i suppose, you can or will end up being a slave, not that you can have some sex slaves (though there looks to be some woman slaves)? I am not really a fan of femdom, but i will watch where the game is going.

Zamu77

Feb 13, 2018
YoungGG Can we please have some planned tags? What content are you planning to add in the future?

I really hope 1 of them is anal, I see some very nice bottoms here that I'd like to ravish. It's not possible to have slaves and not have anal, right? Right?? :D

Reactions: Behappy69
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes