EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1642567498968.png

Overview:
What would happen if a normal day doing normal things ceases to be? and you have to start an adventure without knowing who you are? Then come and start your new adventure by making your own decisions that could help you or put you at risk. This whole adventure is based on myths from the Middle Age and taboos so prepare to reincarnate your past life in the Middle Ages.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-13
Release Date: 2022-03-11
Developer: YoungGG -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 Fix
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Android: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

*This version/port isn't made nor is endorsed by the dev, download and use at your own risks

1642567498968.png 115.png 61.png 126.png 195.png 257.png 1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Last King [Chapter I] [YoungGG] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,58 GB / 227 MB - TheLastKing-Chapter-I-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,xx GB / 193 MB - TheLastKing-Chapter-I-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So.....monster girl tag? :unsure:
What is going to set this game apart from other fantasy AVNs like Long Live the Princess, Void's Calling, or Ataegina?
Please don't say a sissy boy MC. ;)

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
The first half of the game can be played smoothly but when it came to the second half, my computer started to slow excessively. I can't play at all even 32 bit version.

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
sooo whats the story about? if there are even any.

This story is based on the medieval myths and taboos, so there is a lot of ground to cover because the protagonist will face various challenges and situations that will give you chill’s.
Do you play as "the last king"?, you're a peasant and basically go againts the last king? you're a knight traveling to conquer all the holes human or monster? what whaaaaaaat is it?!

YoungGG

Jun 10, 2020
sooo whats the story about? if there are even any.

Do you play as "the last king"?, you're a peasant and basically go againts the last king? you're a knight traveling to conquer all the holes human or monster? what whaaaaaaat is it?!
Your question will be fully clarified in the continuation of the chapter, The last King is an adventure in which the player must overcome the challenges of the story depending on your actions the main character will meet new people or end his destiny right there. So as not to leave you with doubt the main character will seek everything starting as a peasant.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Compressed Unofficial Android Port of :

The Last King [Ch. 1]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes