2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Rhomphaia

Jul 29, 2018
Is it just me or is it literally impossible to cure poison? I was poisoned by the second enemy in the game and can't do anything about it, so progression is virtually impossible.

Guess you just gotta keep reloading until you can get past the prologue without being poisoned. What a well-made game.

Lyounus

Jul 4, 2017
Stuck at rank B, don't know how to get rank A, can't access secret guild,
I'm pretty much don't know what to do next :cool:

JohnJacobs

Jan 17, 2017
This premise sounds so cool. It looks like people are saying it's short, and that's a shame; I wish it was a full size RPG like Monster Girl Quest.

Reactions: GaRbS

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
I guess this is one of those games for 5% of the community. Short story, short scenes, censored, submissive shota, unoriginal artwork, nothing special.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: labagiu

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
- fixed

Is it just me or is it literally impossible to cure poison? I was poisoned by the second enemy in the game and can't do anything about it, so progression is virtually impossible.

Guess you just gotta keep reloading until you can get past the prologue without being poisoned. What a well-made game.
Prologue enemies are optional, minus the first boss fight. You can't cure the poison effect until after you finish the prologue and make it to a new town.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes