2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
is there a way to hide text box during h-scenes? Also any way to lower music? Because it much louder that sounds, which makes almost impossible to hear anything during h-scenes

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
i want to know about quset

the quset say "Your cilent is Olive.She's located in the northeastern past of town. go and help her."

i go around and talk all npc but i can't find her. Who know where she is?
I had the same problem and stopped playing for a while did you figure out where that client was?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I had the same problem and stopped playing for a while did you figure out where that client was?
If she's who I think she is she's inside the house with the grassy yard. It's been over a year since I've played Last Man on Earth so my memory could be a little rusty.

Also, be sure to save often as this game has game breaking bugs. One of which is if you talk to the questgiver at the Dark Guild twice. (I learned that lesson the hard way).

Kmon13

Jan 31, 2018
If she's who I think she is she's inside the house with the grassy yard. It's been over a year since I've played Last Man on Earth so my memory could be a little rusty.

Also, be sure to save often as this game has game breaking bugs. One of which is if you talk to the questgiver at the Dark Guild twice. (I learned that lesson the hard way).
Noted, thanks for the info and I'll keep that in mind.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Elvengador

Dec 22, 2019
Well, first of all, I must say that I did not experience any bugs or glitches that some users have complained about on this forum, so for that part I feel quite grateful to the game, however with respect to what the game is. Let's see let's start part by part.
First, the plot of the game is quite simple, a boy named Kapel who declares his love to a girl named Alice, who rejects him... feeling the protagonist a little sad and discouraged on the recommendation of his brother, he goes to the mountain where his parents are buried. ancestors and as the synopsis of the game says, one of his ancestors listens to him and grants his wish, however this wish was a very bad idea... which caused Kapel with the help of Alice and Tina who is his "Mother "At least in this kind of universe or reality... the 3 will embark on a mini-adventure to help Kapel reverse the aforementioned wish... and that's the plot...

Another thing to mention is that it makes me think and at the same time a little worried that this game really is for what it is and its content has really been sold and marketed... and for a price that I wouldn't believe was really fair... since being honest those 1000 and some yen is a bit abusive the truth... those who have already played it and finished it will understand, thank you that at least this game has an OFFICIAL translation into English!!!, but... there is no denying that it is quite mediocre... with some untranslated dialogue from both the npc's and the shops of both cities and despite everything... the one that simply gets the applause for "overcome!!!" in being a super mediocre translation!!! that THE END at the end... :/ "TEH END" lol just speechless... nothing more to say at this point.

Other things to mention about the game would be that it is a fairly short game, at least I finished it in 3 hours, some could even have been much less, a map that is quite small and that it is very possible to count the total number of places in this I play even with only 5 fingers on a human hand!!!!, quite short cg scenes, some only last 1 minute and others I think up to 3 minutes xd, characters that I will not miss at all and will be memorable in my memory.

About the difficulty... I will simply say that it is as easy as taking a walk to the park lol, the final boss that is that same ancestor who fulfilled Kepel's wish was a total disappointment, starting first that there is a girl on the right side of the place that will tell you exactly the magical attack that you must use to completely neutralize it and even so, if that npc was not there, many would still think of using that magical attack to win, for obvious reasons, very few objects and easy to buy since they do not cost a lot of money, going up to rank A was quite simple (seriously I still don't understand how some got stuck and didn't know how to go up to rank A .________.) it's more for giving those objects that you find when defeating the monsters and opening chests that there are In the missions of the adventurers' guild they raise your rank in the blink of an eye and you also earn a lot of money, and that's basically what the difficulty of this RPGM is summed up lol.
And the end of the game, as well as how exciting the adventure itself was, is summed up in a small scene of Kapel and Alice to then start the mini credits that reminds me of those youtube videos about some parody that they are doing to a video game or movie xd and immediately afterwards it ends with the infamous "TEH END" screen simply INCREDIBLE!!! XDXDXD

To end this kind of criticism? Of course, this RPGM can be called critical... well, I'm going to highlight the positive things about this RPGM, starting first of all that FEMDOM is my favorite genre of both RPGM and NV (Visual Novels), the cg scenes despite the fact that They are quite short, as I had already mentioned, I cannot deny that some did excite me a little and make me horny, it is also appreciated that despite being mediocre or rather... SUPER MEDIOCRE!!! It is appreciated that this RPGM has an OFFICIAL translation of the creator or developers of this game and finally say that despite all the negative points mentioned above I can say that this RPGM is undoubtedly the perfect game for people who are lovers of I'm a FEMDOM genre and I want a mini adventure in RPGM but I'm very busy with my work and I have a very tight schedule and I can hardly have a few free hours... well this game is PERFECT!!! with which those people can spend their time and relax for at least 3 hours maximum.

In conclusion I would say that it is a fairly mediocre game, but even so it can entertain you for a little while and even so you will not regret having played it at least in my opinion.

So finally, looking again at all the negative and positive points that I mentioned, I have no choice but to say that only for the 2 reasons that were to entertain me at least for a while and also because it is a game of the FEMDOM genre! !!, my final rating will be 5/10 without being so unfair or praising this game much, finally I will tell you that those who have not played it yet and still have doubts about whether to play it or not... I will just tell them let them play it!!! It won't cost you anything and at least it will entertain you for a little while and more so if, like me, you are lovers of the FEMDOM genre.

Anyway I hope you liked my review xd, and I'm sorry for the "Lots of text" but anyway... that's all I'll say about this RPGM.

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
I am curious about the "Multiple endings" as well. I just beat the game regularly (Despite having to restart after the taking the same quest at the dark guild glitch. I may have just spoiled a plot point but it's better than someone else having to endure that game breaking glitch.
how did you get the dark guild or secret guild ? i went to rank b but what now ? how to get rank a ? i love the game lots of strong sexy woman just using the boy like a dildo pretty hot, also the monstergirls are great in this.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
how did you get the dark guild or secret guild ? i went to rank b but what now ? how to get rank a ? i love the game lots of strong sexy woman just using the boy like a dildo pretty hot, also the monstergirls are great in this.
You just have to keep playing through the game. I wouldn't want to spoil anything afterall.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes