2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
first nobody's going to beat a game so you have jack off material, secondly banning loli is incredibly wrong and insensitive
Actually a lot of people do that but did you really have to do a singular reply like that as if the comments were from a singular entity?

LCloud

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
just broke it when brought into the dark guild and chose the same thing twice
girl disapears after on tile so you cant talk to her again
very bad way to break a game im not even going to bother trying to play it again

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Kinda disappointing, most enemies don't have defeat scenes and they really could've included some more intense femdom and even footdom. There's just a lot of vanilla sex. The combat is iffy, it's not the best and it's not going to occupy your attention, often being too easy.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys when a go to guild to start the quest etc and this girls speack for prostitutios event game remein like this and dont work any more what hapen ??? what i ned to do .... i dont can move i dont can do nothing.....

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Hi guys when a go to guild to start the quest etc and this girls speack for prostitutios event game remein like this and dont work any more what hapen ??? what i ned to do .... i dont can move i dont can do nothing.....
I have the same problem.
When I go to the guild I get the isntructions on the ranks and so on.
Then the info about needing to be rank A to get the permit.
Now I get the choice to get the permit by "offering my body" or by increasing my rank the normal way.
No matter which one you choose afterwards there is the dialogue about earning money.
The receptionists take one step back, whisper to each other and then the red (or brown) haired girl takes a step forward again.
And at that moment the game is stuck.
Any solution to this problem?

Edit:
Btw. the link on the opening post of this thread leads to the page of "Shota Completion Plan" on DLsite instead of the link to this game's page on DLsite is this:

Reactions: Botulinus

Cyrel

Feb 26, 2018
Dude, the tag is "reverse rape", what exactly were you expecting?
Rolling over with morning wood while half asleep and having your dong strangled by your boxers end up deflowering your own ass? Surprise self buttsecks. Real question is would you be like NOPE! or would you just roll with it and tell your ass it happened while you were sleeping so no foul.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Oh my god, this actually got sold. For real money. And it's the final version. This game is absolutely broken in so many ways that it may be impossible to count. The latest example is taking a D-rank mission where the boss is Morrigan (no joke, literally a ripped Morrigan design with a decent hub sprite), who has a stupidly high amount of health/defense, and who mainly uses an empty attack that does absolutely nothing (is it supposed to trigger an H-scene if targeted on MC, only it's not actually programmed to target him specifically?). After the tedious whacking, you then get called God by the rescued girls, one of whom is apparently your youngest sister. It's just broken. The story is flawed too, and the lewds are less expected femdom and more vanilla. I'd definitely want to know what scripts have they used, though.

Theookta

Jun 11, 2017
so what do i do when i go to guild and asking for permission seems the mc just standing doing nothing

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
so what do i do when i go to guild and asking for permission seems the mc just standing doing nothing
If you have the same bug as I had before (see my previous comment) then maybe using a save file editor to change the amount of money might work.
I downloaded the trial and copied over my save file there and load it to try going around the bug.
But the same issue happened in both the English and the Japanese trial versions.
So I did the last thing I could think of:
Use a save file editor to edit the save files.
I started by editing the money I had because in the scene there is that talk about the MC needing money before it gets stuck.
I edited the money to ca. 3000 and saved the file.
Then I loaded the save in the game and suddenly instead of all that talk I simply was asked what kind of quest I want to take and was shown the F ranked quests.
So maybe that solved the bug.

Another possibility might be to go to the castle in the north of the city and then go to the guard in the northwest of that screen.
If you talk to that guard she will tell you about the permission and that you can get it at the guild.
So that could also be a way that avoids the bug.

But I am not sure what exactly circumwent the bug.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

simsalabim

Apr 29, 2017
I'm not into shota specifically but the scenes depicted in these games tend to be more... well, vanilla than actually directed specifically to shota only. If ya get me meanin'.

full save here . before final boss and full cg unlock
Some heroes don't wear capes. Unless you do, in which case the point still stands it just wouldn't apply to you. The cape part. The hero part still works. Alright then.

Reactions: GaRbS
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes