2.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Fokeens

Aug 15, 2018
Does anyone know the requirements for the endings? It says the game has multiple endings and that *parameters* affect the ending. Which parameters do they mean? Perhaps the *masochist* parameter?
I keep getting what seems to be the neutral or bad ending (cuz it's just bland but i'm not gonna spoil)

YukiXCos

Apr 21, 2018
i want to know about quset

the quset say "Your cilent is Olive.She's located in the northeastern past of town. go and help her."

i go around and talk all npc but i can't find her. Who know where she is?

Reactions: Kmon13

BlazerKnight

Sep 1, 2018
There seems to be a problem with the rar file for the game. Tried downloading it several times, keep getting an error saying it is damaged or in an unknown format.

UrbanError

Nov 4, 2017
what are the requirements for A rank?
in the game it says that it needs something else than just points, but doesn't specify what.

btw i'm missing 2 scenes, and probably a party member as well~
noticed the axes at shop though nobody on my current party can use them

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Can't believe this is a completed game. It looks and feels like a 0.whatever version, for something that was apparently sold to people. Pretty amateur, and I guess because the protag is a shota, he's pretty dumb, to go and regret a wish like that. Gallery shows there are only like two pages of CG so this must be a short ass game. Not a fan of the motion blur the CG has. Would have been better off just having the speed lines. The multiple cumshots only remind me of Haramase Simulator, which barely has story in it too, but it feels more competent than this game.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
HOW DO I GET TO RANK A AND WHAT IS THE BLUE AND BLACK DOOR IN THE ROYAL RUINS FOR??????

Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
This was a hit and miss experience,sadly this is broken and not possible to finish through normal means...
and i don't like pointless battles.
the art is good and the plot is okay
i'm glad it has a Memory recall for scenes.

Overall
good for art.not much else reason to play this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hiddenmidden

Jun 29, 2020
I’ve seen several people on here mention a bug with getting the permit from the guild. I also can’t seem to get past it. Every time the girl steps back to the counter, I get stuck. The crystal’s animation works, showing that the game is still running, but no dialog starts, and none of the controls do anything.

Even the “fixed” copy linked by someone here has the same problem.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am curious about the "Multiple endings" as well. I just beat the game regularly (Despite having to restart after the taking the same quest at the dark guild glitch. I may have just spoiled a plot point but it's better than someone else having to endure that game breaking glitch.

2.80 star(s) 6 Votes