3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

NearBlueX

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks for the response, it's been interesting to see how other receive the game. I've basically have a whole text document with the storyline so when I bug test it I tend to skip over dialogue and how it can help and how other perceive it so I must admit I haven't taken a good look at what is there. Narratively, I would say the hardest part is determining what the worlds rules are meaning I end up making up some things for the sake of the story and that I want to keep dialogue at a minimum. Seems that I've skipped some information judging by the reponses so I'll work on that. I'll also get that feature to break parties but he should be gone after the event so I'll also see to that.
Wow i really didn't know dev gonna answer that but yeah i really like the game its just sometimes it just mess up but i just put this on bookmark good luck dev

wisidikfc

Nov 27, 2020
after watch Alex cut scene, what should I do? theren's no other event even there's no new character there

DanigamerZX

Nov 1, 2021
whenever i walk in the corridors of the beginning of the illusion i always come back and when i go to thanatos nothing happens he just tells me to go to the forest and he doesn't talk about the illusion what do i do?

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
whenever i walk in the corridors of the beginning of the illusion i always come back and when i go to thanatos nothing happens he just tells me to go to the forest and he doesn't talk about the illusion what do i do?
Have you cleared the temple with the templars first?

Apr 9, 2020
I've finished with the game and gotta admit although it's still kinda buggy in a sense but it's really interesting concepts for an rpg game. Although I still need to ask about the forest puzzle part after finishing with part 2 because I got into the forest again and lit the altar up and see Wanda's head gone but no extra servant so that's a bug I assume?

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I've finished with the game and gotta admit although it's still kinda buggy in a sense but it's really interesting concepts for an rpg game. Although I still need to ask about the forest puzzle part after finishing with part 2 because I got into the forest again and lit the altar up and see Wanda's head gone but no extra servant so that's a bug I assume?
Thanks for the feedback. Off chance, do you remember any of the bugs you encountered in your playthrough? I've been meaning to try and take notes for that but I end up forgetting to record it somewhere.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Damn I like this
Apr 9, 2020
Thanks for the feedback. Off chance, do you remember any of the bugs you encountered in your playthrough? I've been meaning to try and take notes for that but I end up forgetting to record it somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: OSXKing
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes