3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
i clicked on the tv and dont happened nothing
What version of the game are you using? If it its 2.3, then the puzzle is unsolvable due to a bug. Download 2.4 and the puzzle should work then. But , I will tell you now, there's nothing there yet aside from a few streets

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Just realized mobile needs a port lol
Would love to have an apk version tho
Hey. Could you elaborate on this? I just used the port to mobile function in rpgmaker but, it's an older version so potentially it's missing some functions. Off chance, do you know how i can get the apk version?

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I noticed there's another issue after going into girl's room after answering the ghost's name is that there isn't characters supposedly to be there in the new update. Please fix or update the girl's room again later
Yeah, 2.4 was more so a necessary update rather than one of the planned updates. Be sure to vote in the polls.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I try take the shopkeeper in hypnosis but i not find que window or way to happen this, how i get her?

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I try take the shopkeeper in hypnosis but i not find que window or way to happen this, how i get her?
If you can, you can refer to the walkthrough. However, if you want, I'll try to interpret your question: There is a yellow circle outside of the alley which should activate the event. You can then either have her open the window, or open the door to let you in.

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I thank you for helping me, but it didn't, when the walkthrough says to stay below the yellow circle due to the shop figure there's no way for the shopkeeper to assist me at the window, here's the photo.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I thank you for helping me, but it didn't, when the walkthrough says to stay below the yellow circle due to the shop figure there's no way for the shopkeeper to assist me at the window, here's the photo.
thanks, the photo helps out a lot. Go into the alley, there should be another window there

Reactions: Claireity96

Raizh

Apr 30, 2022
Hey. Could you elaborate on this? I just used the port to mobile function in rpgmaker but, it's an older version so potentially it's missing some functions. Off chance, do you know how i can get the apk version?
Sorry for the awfully late reply. Im not really that knowledgeable in that field but I think here are some tutorials on youtube or wherever that can help you make an apk file version of the game. I heard about a software app called Android Studio that can help you with that but I havent tried it myself. I hope this helps in some way.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes