3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters
Oct 10, 2019
To answer your question: the MC is the only one that is having sex. In the future, there may be threesomes/orgies but I have no plans for ntr.
Just to be sure, are the threesomes/orgies going to include other guys/dicks? and if so will they be avoidable?
I appreciate the clarification, this is important information for a lot of people, good luck in your endeavours

May 11, 2023
question about the non-cannon characters, the poll says that this will be the last non cannon character, would it be last non-cannon character for the update, or the entire game?

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
For now, I don't really have any plans for the future cause I started to make them because I needed to do a lot of bug fixing/mechanic fixing. Now that I'm out of that spot, I think I'll probably use them to mark off a big update so this probably won't be the last time

Tempered_Kirin

Oct 16, 2022
I've gotten really stuck in part 2. During the temple part where you fall down the hole and lose your party, I go into the boss room but it keeps 1-shotting me. The walkthrough doesn't help much so am I missing something?

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I've gotten really stuck in part 2. During the temple part where you fall down the hole and lose your party, I go into the boss room but it keeps 1-shotting me. The walkthrough doesn't help much so am I missing something?
if you head bacl tp the temple and go to the lower left, there will be 2 npc's who you can grind out exp with

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
For some reason I still can’t load the game. Is the issue my PC at this point even though the game doesn’t look demanding?

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
For some reason I still can’t load the game. Is the issue my PC at this point even though the game doesn’t look demanding?
Depends I suppose. What's the issue? If it's something about missing actors, try changing the region locale to english potentially.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
The Last v3.0 Compressed (Untested)

Win 724 MB/281 MB :

Reactions: Vertexin

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLastNecromancer-3.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Lazarus Darhk

Dec 17, 2017
My game is stuck on "Now Loading...". I just extracted it from the archive, and when I run Game.exe the game window pops up, and it just stays on the loading screen.
Looks like this is a known problem, but as far as I can see there's no mentioned fix anywhere.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes