3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
Any clue why I’m having an issue where the game just says “Now loading” upon startup and won’t load?

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Any clue why I’m having an issue where the game just says “Now loading” upon startup and won’t load?
I've seen this bug is coming around a lot. From what I believe, it's probably a deployment issue with RPGMaker and it's plugins. I found a pack of multiple plugins but I'm only using a few of them so far. Yet, when I deploy the game, I use an option to not include any unused files. From what I've read, some of those unused files are actually used and, with them not in the release, it could be what's causing this issue. Is the game completely unloadable for you? If so, I could try and release a fix. If not, then I'll include the fix in the next large update.

• Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Sylvanos

May 22, 2020
I've seen this bug is coming around a lot. From what I believe, it's probably a deployment issue with RPGMaker and it's plugins. I found a pack of multiple plugins but I'm only using a few of them so far. Yet, when I deploy the game, I use an option to not include any unused files. From what I've read, some of those unused files are actually used and, with them not in the release, it could be what's causing this issue. Is the game completely unloadable for you? If so, I could try and release a fix. If not, then I'll include the fix in the next large update.
Thanks so much! Yeah, it’s completely unloadable. As soon as the window opens, it says “now loading” and doesn’t go past that. No credits, no menu, nothing.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
quick question, how i rest or heal in this game? i have no mp and the armor boss is killing me every time
Your temple has a training room in the bottom left side of the map. Healing is in a circle in the middle of the room. It also has a way to farm exp if you need it.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Bandai_))))) Sorry for Disturb,but you upload in Win 2.5 (Win+ Mac in one archive)
oh, uhh i will fix that, have no idea how that happened
Edit: Should be fixed now. Misunderstood your question earlier but I think you meant that I didn't add a Mac/mobile archive? Should have one now

Last edited:
Reactions: SameUser1
Oct 10, 2019
I am trying to be less verbose in my comments, and clearly failing, so I will try to keep this one short and simple

is the MC the only one that has sex in this one?
I would very much prefer it if this was the case, also just to be sure is the MC nameable?
it may be an overly simple question without any precise motivation on it's own but I realized that in the end all the wall of text I was planning to write probably boils down to these simple questions, regardless of the answers I will whish the dev good luck in your endeavours

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I am trying to be less verbose in my comments, and clearly failing, so I will try to keep this one short and simple

is the MC the only one that has sex in this one?
I would very much prefer it if this was the case, also just to be sure is the MC nameable?
it may be an overly simple question without any precise motivation on it's own but I realized that in the end all the wall of text I was planning to write probably boils down to these simple questions, regardless of the answers I will whish the dev good luck in your endeavours
To answer your question: the MC is the only one that is having sex. In the future, there may be threesomes/orgies but I have no plans for ntr.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes