• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

Altair1243

Aug 17, 2019
Your temple has a training room in the bottom left side of the map. Healing is in a circle in the middle of the room. It also has a way to farm exp if you need it.
This should really be advertised in-game, alongside actually equipping the black book. I literally almost lost my mind trying to farm regular mobs even AFTER I realized I couldn't use eldritch blast because I didn't have the book equipped, which also gives pretty nice stat boosts

Yeah, you could argue the book thing is common sense but it also shows up as a key item, which could be misleading though accurate, aside from me just not thinking about it. It doesn't hurt to throw a hint in the dialogue IMO

Jul 31, 2021
My game is stuck on "Now Loading...". I just extracted it from the archive, and when I run Game.exe the game window pops up, and it just stays on the loading screen.
Looks like this is a known problem, but as far as I can see there's no mentioned fix anywhere.
Happened to me, I just reopened the game and it worked normally again.

Also, does anyone know where to get the new undead chicks in 3.0? It says there's now more in the changelogs.

Meageara

Oct 6, 2019
I don't find anhything to do after being introduced to Vi in school. Is it the end of the update or did i miss something?

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
This should really be advertised in-game, alongside actually equipping the black book. I literally almost lost my mind trying to farm regular mobs even AFTER I realized I couldn't use eldritch blast because I didn't have the book equipped, which also gives pretty nice stat boosts

Yeah, you could argue the book thing is common sense but it also shows up as a key item, which could be misleading though accurate, aside from me just not thinking about it. It doesn't hurt to throw a hint in the dialogue IMO
That's a fair point. I'll definetly try and add up

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
Nothing beat necro incest with mother or playting with headless corpse (for some). I just like cold comfort in fact that family can overcame even death and stay together.

Reactions: Bandai_)))))

Rapist666

Apr 20, 2020
Ok I am somewhat stuck on the path back home after lighting up kinasa temple, I can't get back out into the worldview of like ho i got from orehurst to the forest. What do i do here?

kalebkk637

Oct 22, 2017
I got "Now Loading" when I open the game, I already try to reopen the game.exe a few times but still can't passed the loading screen :cry:

alex912912

Nov 1, 2021
cant go to the guards when i control wanda to open the door it says ¨i dont have enough control somehow¨

DanigamerZX

Nov 1, 2021
Is that the only new girl in the game? Just making sure. I only solved the one with Raven, I have no idea how to solve the other 2 so I'm unsure if those also have new content.
how did you solve raven's and what are the other 2?

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes