• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

Piory

Dec 24, 2020
I can't find portal in basement after finish part 1
Quest said that I have to go talk with Thanatos though

Jul 31, 2021
how did you solve raven's and what are the other 2?

There's 3 fire, one in the town, the other in the forest maze and the last one above (in the town) town. To unlock Raven, you need to interact with the fire in the town, where your house is located, it's somewhere there, after that a mysterious ghost will give you a riddle. To solve the riddle, you need to find objects that are near some footsteps, there are 3. I don't exactly remember where they are, but one of them is near a pile of garbage bags, the other below the town near the bench and I think the last one is near the clocktower. After that, go back to your hometown, interact with the key (I think) and go to any of your neighbor's house. The rest should be obvious.

rat33

Mar 8, 2022
I have an error when I kill frejas and I can continue the mission. How do you turn freaks into zombies, please?

Aeinhardt

Apr 27, 2020
I like it. I think I've reached the end so far? Looking forward to seeing it completed.

I wouldn't mind a bit more combat, personally. I find it acts as a tease until the next sexy stuff turns up. And I wouldn't mind some more kinks, though I'm good with how it is so far.

LouEosphorus

Apr 10, 2023
how do ya complete light the bailfires? im stuck at the gate were i need poison cause there is no where to go and trying to make the templar do it just says i need more control

LouEosphorus

Apr 10, 2023
Thanks for the response, it's been interesting to see how other receive the game. I've basically have a whole text document with the storyline so when I bug test it I tend to skip over dialogue and how it can help and how other perceive it so I must admit I haven't taken a good look at what is there. Narratively, I would say the hardest part is determining what the worlds rules are meaning I end up making up some things for the sake of the story and that I want to keep dialogue at a minimum. Seems that I've skipped some information judging by the reponses so I'll work on that. I'll also get that feature to break parties but he should be gone after the event so I'll also see to that.
hey so im stuck trying to figure out what to do now that i have talked to vi for the first time. no new quests popped up and it seems like it might be stuck on the first day on the job part of the into the light quest.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes