3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Figured out the issue, was something that didn't come up in testing but basically, an file got erased while I was working. Added it back myself and releasing a new version with a fix.
If you don't want to install the new version, here's a method to fix it: You need any other rpgmaker game that has the default sprites in it. Go to img/characters/Actors1.png and copy it to the same location in game. With that, the game should run

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
so vor the peopel with the actor1.png missing View attachment 3043458 here is the origin from 3.0 ;)
p.s dev you schould chek if it is still in the files if yes then the problem is probaply when you uploadet it at least on mega.
Yeah, that would be it. I get really excited when I'm about to release I gotta remember to check the deployments as well. This isn't the first time that a new release has had issues like this. Fix should be out now tho

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Something is broken with the beginning of the game. when starting the game, it sets you as the wrong avatar and has you running around as a female with blue hair. During the start naming it acts weird

Your name: Jana
Her Name: Mary
She is your: Wanda (shows picture of first skinsuit guards face)
What do you want her name to be: Xana (shows background of buff brunette female and portrait icon of necro priestess)
And she is your: Landlady

Later when meeting the necro priestess when she asks how to address you and the portrait looks like a Valkyrie girl.

When you mind control the guard the guard sprite disappears so you're effectively running around blind.
after you make the guard a skinsuit and wear it you are still without a sprite and running around blind.

During conversation the game refers to the priestess as Freya and has her displayed as blond with glowing eyes instead of the red-haired demoness look

after poisoning the guards and taking off the skin suit player avatar becomes normal male sprite, and the priestess gets the demoness sprite.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Something is broken with the beginning of the game. when starting the game, it sets you as the wrong avatar and has you running around as a female with blue hair. During the start naming it acts weird
Do you still use 3.2, there's a null pointer in the /www/data/actors.json. Erase it and that should be fixed. 3.3 also has it fixed.
Your name: Jana
Her Name: Mary
She is your: Wanda (shows picture of first skinsuit guards face)
What do you want her name to be: Xana (shows background of buff brunette female and portrait icon of necro priestess)
And she is your: Landlady
same things as above
Later when meeting the necro priestess when she asks how to address you and the portrait looks like a Valkyrie girl.
When you mind control the guard the guard sprite disappears so you're effectively running around blind.
after you make the guard a skinsuit and wear it you are still without a sprite and running around blind.
During conversation the game refers to the priestess as Freya and has her displayed as blond with glowing eyes instead of the red-haired demoness look
after poisoning the guards and taking off the skin suit player avatar becomes normal male sprite, and the priestess gets the demoness sprite.
All in all, I think this has to do with the null pointer. if it's there, remove it and tell me if it's still good

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Do you still use 3.2, there's a null pointer in the /www/data/actors.json. Erase it and that should be fixed. 3.3 also has it fixed.

same things as above

All in all, I think this has to do with the null pointer. if it's there, remove it and tell me if it's still good
I just downloaded 3.3 today from the mega link, and I'm not familure enough with code to identify the null pointer in the actors.json file if there is one.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Just tried Mega, same problem, just says loading, and nothing happens. Booooo, must be a ghost. HAPPY HALLOWEEN, TO ALL.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Just tried Mega, same problem, just says loading, and nothing happens. Booooo, must be a ghost. HAPPY HALLOWEEN, TO ALL.
interesting. Mind if i ask a few questions?
1) Is this your first time downloading the game?
2) Have you encountered any error messages?

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I haven't gotten that yet. I may be doing something wrong. I'm still at the very first boss fight
I believe your companion has access to heal. at the same time, I imagine it is a little harder because her weapon had it's power decreased

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes