3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

Vorlonos

Sep 25, 2020
I'm having he same issue as ImTheMater, I personally downloaded the game today via Windows Pixeldrain link, and have no abilities on either of my party members.
I'm also experiencing some serious glitches with the shopkeeper, and am curious if the 3.3 build is broken early game somehow.

Last edited:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I only get this and it just does nothing. Only got it to open once. Ver 3.3 has the actor1 png

1698639386136.png

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Do you still use 3.2, there's a null pointer in the /www/data/actors.json. Erase it and that should be fixed. 3.3 also has it fixed.

same things as above

All in all, I think this has to do with the null pointer. if it's there, remove it and tell me if it's still good
shouldn't the 3.3 version have it fixed?
I tried the 3.3 version but the same issue still persists

(somebody tag me if you know how to fix this)

Last edited:

jamieblonde

Dec 14, 2022
Does the "join me" button work? I pressed it for all the npcs at the basement but no one joins my party or follows me, also it seems like I encountered a bug where after you resurrect alice, you can't interact with her anymore if kinze was an undead, it shows a dialogue box saying "something's wrong" , could still interact with alice and get all her options though if kinze was human after the ressurection. Adding the zombies to my team in the new update seems to also trigger a bug, my party has king, queen and adam instead of king, queen, jack, and adam doesn't gain xp nor does he have a picture in my party. Equiping adam's skinsuit also turns you to eve with no picture icon.

Last edited:

Benlex

Oct 14, 2019
Running new game (3.3) breaks the game, and old save doesn't work. when starting the game, it sets you as the wrong avatar and has you running around as a female with blue hair. During the start naming it acts weird and the setup is just messed up. If you load a old save (either from the previous version or the full save provided), several characters will have the response "something is broken".

Apr 17, 2022
Do you still use 3.2, there's a null pointer in the /www/data/actors.json. Erase it and that should be fixed. 3.3 also has it fixed.

same things as above

All in all, I think this has to do with the null pointer. if it's there, remove it and tell me if it's still good
How to fix this problem? I don't understand.

SonicAxl

Sep 19, 2018
I just went on an adventure in the data folder noticed that alot of json have a "null," and guess what doesnt have one, thats right the Actors.json so i just added it and it seems it fixed it, i get the intended avatars and stuff

heres the fixed file( if it attached correctly first time doing that)

Downloaded from PixelDrain and Gofile both have the same problem

Scy7he
0011liujiahong
Bandai_)))))

Reactions: Scy7he

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
things you might wanna fix
- you can buy the milk before talking to Jana and getting the quest to buy the milk
-the poison quest actually shows what to do AFTER you do things...meaning when I poisoned the broth, then did the quest tell me there were 3 ways of getting poison
- you can break the backdoor of the store as well as mind-control Freya...this causes the mc to proceed killing her but mc's sprite now becomes Freya's, we can then proceed to make her sit, which makes it so there is a dead Freya and a mind-controlled Freya at the same time
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-after reviving Freya, you can immediately fuck her, where Jana photobombs you even though she shoukl still be dead and in her room
- also even though she says she has locked the store, the store actually remains unlocked if you go outside and enter it

Last edited:

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
so you can either kill Freya and get the poison or mind control to do so...

so if I don't kill her then does that mean I can never make her a zombie afterwards?

JJJ4544

Nov 26, 2017
I have a doubt. In the walkthrough you have the possibility of giving the necromancer physical master a drink and killing this master to manipulate him. In the game there is no such possibility, only hypnotism. Why this difference?

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes