3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

baddog99

Oct 14, 2020
Idk why but the infinite loading was just random. i got it to open twice now after extracting (same download from before) so must of been a driver/OS update that was having issues. Specs for me at least are Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 3070 (OEM), 16 gb of ram dual channel on an external HDD (didn't work on internal SSD)

Did notice that during the start, it didn't let me name the "roommate" or define her role, instead it brought up Wanda and Xana's naming/ Wanda was for the relationship to "landlady" and xana was for sister name and for sister role was for mom. Also player's model is the same as moms.
yea same here. :unsure:

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
3.3 is kind of a mess. Game's good but clearly something went down between 3.2 and 3.3 that is wrong.

riji

Dec 17, 2017
I have a creeping feeling that Bailfire was supposed to be Balefire.
And spliting WildSpirits into two seperate words would probably be good too.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I have a creeping feeling that Bailfire was supposed to be Balefire.
And spliting WildSpirits into two seperate words would probably be good too.
Since it's a name in game, the spelling doesn't have to be correct ;)

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
I would say something about the necrophilia lol.... But it's honestly more tame than what I do with my Skyrim lol.... I'll try it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Unbelievable, the game actually loaded the first time and played without issue. Thank you, for fixing the problem.

GlitchMaker010

Sep 20, 2020
For those still strugging with the 3 Riddles, I've done some exploring and found the answer for them so you can also enjoy the 3 extra girls:

1st Riddle - Orehurst Town
You will find a flame on the right side of the map where your house is located. There, you'll start a quest to unlock Raven, where you need to find a key to the realm where her body is located. The 3 parts are located in Orehurst, one at the trashcans near the truck; the second near the lake, under a bench; and the last one on the top right of the Clocktower map. After that, you'll just need to enter a neighbor's house and you'll be teleported to a hall, leading up to a maze. Get the book on the bottom left side of the maze (Start from the Top Right portal) and then go towards Raven (Start from the Left portal) to warp and ressurrect her.

2nd Riddle - Town N
You will find a flame on the left street which will ask you to uncover its name through 3 different sets of words. The name of the Strange Ghost is SAUGIRNYN, and in order to find it, you'll need to check the 3 objects they mention: A Mundane (Your TV, a SAUsung); a Grand (the grand clocktower GIRan); and one Divine (The name of a statue in Xerek: NYN). By combining all of them, you'll unlock the path and a new girl: Marine

3rd Riddle - Kinaza Forest
You will find a flame on the left path of the 2nd part of the forest maze, leading down towards a clearing. There, it'll give you a riddle where you have to find it in another part of the map. It's located near the lake, a lonely flower under the shade of a pillar on the left. After you interact with it, you'll just need to return to the forest and enter the clearing, where you'll find Raphtalia.

NOTE: It is better to unlock Raven first, since it'll give you access to a Warp skill, which will allow you to teleport quickly to other locations, and therefore skip a lot of the travelling you'll have to make. In order to unlock a new warp, you'll have to find a pedestal with a blue ball on it and interact with them. There's 4 warp spots in total, one in each important map: Xerec, Kinasa Forest, Academy of Light, and Orehurst Town.
In case you haven't found out the answers for the riddles yet, I've made a walkthrough a while back listing how you can find them. If there weren't any changes to it, I believe the answers remained the same.

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
Is anyone else having issues with the game freezing when you chose the "fuck" option it seems to be happening for all personalities

Also is there supposed to be an in-game quest guide item cause eve said she would send me where adam lives and i'm failing to see how i get that info

Edit: I did find Adams house but only through process of elimination . Old town north of the clock tower

Last edited:
Reactions: 0011liujiahong

drednex

Feb 2, 2022
Is anyone else having issues with the game freezing when you chose the "fuck" option it seems to be happening for all personalities

Also is there supposed to be an in-game quest guide item cause eve said she would send me where adam lives and i'm failing to see how i get that info

Edit: I did find Adams house but only through process of elimination . Old town north of the clock tower
having the same problem with all personality's

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019

Yeah, the quest log should have the information within it.
As for why it's not loading. That's something new. Do you see that happening with all characters or just a select few? Is it just in the collection as well?

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
Yeah, the quest log should have the information within it.
As for why it's not loading. That's something new. Do you see that happening with all characters or just a select few? Is it just in the collection as well?
Its only Freya for me. I dropped you the save. Also idk if I'm crazy but I don't see a questlog in my menu. I started from new game in-case that has something to do with it.

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
Its only Freya for me. I dropped you the save. Also idk if I'm crazy but I don't see a questlog in my menu. I started from new game in-case that has something to do with it.
Okay, since it was just one, it was an easy fix. Just put out a new version now that has both the freya scene working and the quest log back

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Luke

Benlex

Oct 14, 2019
Currently, I cannot find a way to replenish MP. I also cannot progress beyond the event at the library where you can only find a piece of cloth afterward.

3.10 star(s) 10 Votes