3.10 star(s) 10 Votes

"Next" Custom character

• Total voters

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I have a doubt. In the walkthrough you have the possibility of giving the necromancer physical master a drink and killing this master to manipulate him. In the game there is no such possibility, only hypnotism. Why this difference?
iirc you need to get poison to do that, I think in the store (you should do it, it leads to a better outcome)

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
anyone knows where alive Kinze is (the female version of Kinzac), I see there is a scene for alive one but can't find her anywhere

Garv Aggarwal

Aug 27, 2020
This game is pure trash i can't even get past the first boss even after grinding to level 13 and there is no way to rest to heal or anything so stuck at level 1 hp if you did not want us to play the game don't make one

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
This game is pure trash i can't even get past the first boss even after grinding to level 13 and there is no way to rest to heal or anything so stuck at level 1 hp if you did not want us to play the game don't make one
you can equip the blackbook to the mc which gives boosted stats...also you can go to Xara's temple go all the way down and fight the two knights to farm exp and get items (potions/holy water for health and mp) on the left side of those guys (I managed to beat him at level 30 or something)

ya the game needs a major rework to actually be enjoyable but you can do those things to beat it

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
hmm there seems to be 'date' and 2nd bedtime I'm missing, is this not in the game yet

missing Kinze alive brainwash scene as well...can't find her anywhere on map

....also Kinasa Bailfire seems to keep repeating even after doing it

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Thanks. To rephrase, is 3.2/3.3 the only version of the game downloaded?
The last download was #4, Mega 3.3 and I still got the Loading page only and nothing else. Other games are downloading without a problem. There is something wrong with these downloads.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
hmm there seems to be 'date' and 2nd bedtime I'm missing, is this not in the game yet

missing Kinze alive brainwash scene as well...can't find her anywhere on map

....also Kinasa Bailfire seems to keep repeating even after doing it
what the hell...I checked the 100% save file to see how to get alive Kinze to be in the basement...but checking the variable shows that Kinzac needs to be killed?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kinze is missing in my saves when restoring or brainwashing him and killing gives the zombie version unlike the 100% test save
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hello21

Jun 23, 2018
I used the GoFile link, downloaded, extracted, opened the game, then now loadinged. Something wrong with the code?
Edit: It oakey now, just extracted it again :\

Last edited:

Setzeral

Jun 17, 2020
I also seem to be having the same issue as several others in regard to the game not loading. I've tried three different download links, twice, and every time it results in a launch followed by an everlasting loading screen. I took a look at other RPGM games on my system, and they run without issue, I deleted previous versions of the game, and I've confirmed that the downloads are identical and include the actor1 file that I noted some others were missing. At this point, I assume the issue is beyond my control, so I'll be passing this one up. I actually really like this game so hopefully you get this sorted out in the near future.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
I see a lot of errors regarding an infinite loading screen. Looking around I still haven't been able to replicate it. One thing I will note is that the last time it happened, it was due to me deploying while excluding unused files. If that's the case, I'm going to upload the full version and see if that fixes that. It'll be a larger file download but, if it works, then it'll save me a lot of issues. If not, then I'll try and and figure out what the bug is.

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
I see a lot of errors regarding an infinite loading screen. Looking around I still haven't been able to replicate it. One thing I will note is that the last time it happened, it was due to me deploying while excluding unused files. If that's the case, I'm going to upload the full version and see if that fixes that. It'll be a larger file download but, if it works, then it'll save me a lot of issues. If not, then I'll try and and figure out what the bug is.
how have you still not fixed the null problem...just add null after the [ bracket on the 1st line of Actors.json and it fixes the wrong sprite issue
the full version still has problem with alive Kinze disappearing after we revive Alice and having no way to get them while somehow the 100% save has him on the basement (and checking his status shows "killed kinzac" variable enabled even though they are alive)

Last edited:

Bandai_)))))

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2019
how have you still not fixed the null problem...just add null after the [ bracket on the 1st line of Actors.json and it fixes the wrong sprite issue
the full version still has problem with alive Kinze disappearing after we revive Alice and having no way to get them while somehow the 100% save has him on the basement (and checking his status shows "killed kinzac" variable enabled even though they are alive)
Good to know. The bug still exist because of two reasons. The first being I haven't worked on it yet sty and the second being that it seems like it's a deployment issue. I deleted the error in the normal json but, on deployment, it's added it back for some reason. So it's likely a plugin problem. Thanks for the advice however. As for kinze, the living version doesn't actually remain with the others. She's at the altar. So if you've already checked let me know and I'll look into that but that should be good?

Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
Good to know. The bug still exist because of two reasons. The first being I haven't worked on it yet sty and the second being that it seems like it's a deployment issue. I deleted the error in the normal json but, on deployment, it's added it back for some reason. So it's likely a plugin problem. Thanks for the advice however. As for kinze, the living version doesn't actually remain with the others. She's at the altar. So if you've already checked let me know and I'll look into that but that should be good?
which altar and where?
I've gone back and forth both altars but can't find her anywhere...checking the 100% save I found her to be at the basement and besides the templar knight girl...but that probably was because the variable that was active was killed kinzac (still she was alive tho)

I thought I could find her only if I had brainwashed Kinzac before so I played another save and completed it all the way, but still I can't find her in any location...I had probably wasted 30 minutes going through every place making sure I don't miss a place, maybe it's my game file that's bugged and doesn't show her but it was one of the most frustrating thing I've ever done

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Can't get the game to work do to endless loading screen, but this does seem like an interesting game, I'll be keeping an eye on it, thanks for the hard work, will try an updated version once the endless loading screen issue is fixed.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Idk why but the infinite loading was just random. i got it to open twice now after extracting (same download from before) so must of been a driver/OS update that was having issues. Specs for me at least are Ryzen 7 5800X, RTX 3070 (OEM), 16 gb of ram dual channel on an external HDD (didn't work on internal SSD)

Did notice that during the start, it didn't let me name the "roommate" or define her role, instead it brought up Wanda and Xana's naming/ Wanda was for the relationship to "landlady" and xana was for sister name and for sister role was for mom. Also player's model is the same as moms.

Last edited:
Reactions: baddog99
3.10 star(s) 10 Votes