dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
im loving that dreamlike, foggy feeling, Neon lights. Like when youre having a weird but not bad dream and anything can happen. and you can literally do anything and everyting goes and the weirdest things happen. Like seeing icons playing poker lol or the crepy hot twins. I dont im loving it good job devs and i wish the best of luck. And please keep this surreal dreamlike feel

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Well, it's quite impossible to play the "Meet With Neighbours" on Android.

Tapping on screen for a long time and nothing happens, its kinda boring and worthless.

There are 7 windows opened, exclude MC's room, I tapped on every door more than 100 times but nothing happened.

Some icon would be appreciated here on doors which can be knocked, to make it easy to use.

I will uninstall for now and wait for the next update.

Last edited:

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Not sure why all these people are having issues with the meet with neighbors on android... I got through it with no issues at all.

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Not sure why all these people are having issues with the meet with neighbors on android... I got through it with no issues at all.
I also dont know, probably this is the first point & click thing, I'm facing this much trouble.

Should I press on doors or go for the doorknobs, or any other specific things..??
Because doors are not helping at all, doesn't matter how much I click on it.

Last edited:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
For now I'm holding my gameplay-style judgements (game has potential).

Even more kinky and kooky situations, I like strange cult and grindhouse movies like this (now in game form), we shall see how things unfold.

Dev, good luck with your game.

P.S. As another player "suggested" that you might hate "headphone" players (I'm one), because of loud audio and (for myself) a strange and "maddening" (was it in the game or just my head) scratchy-grinding-hum (only this game), had this player thinking of foregoing enabling any sounds in the game. Ouchy! :)

Last edited:

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
I also dont know, probably this is the first point & click thing, I'm facing this much trouble.

Should I press on doors or go for the doorknobs, or any other specific things..??
Because doors are not helping at all, doesn't matter how much I click on it.
If you're on Android, you need to activate the Wild and Lewd mode, complete the Twins' room, and then you can deactivate the mode again.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
>Check character info
>Pregnancy option
>Harem option

I haven't been this hyped for a game since Desert Stalker, and that game proved to be my favorite ever.

I wish all the good stuff to the dev.

Unfortunately, this special information is missing for 4 characters. Although I hope that these things will still apply to the 4 characters at some point.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Last Oasis Before Chastity [v1.2] [MissLizzyAnthus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
The Last Oasis Before Chastity [v1.2] [MissLizzyAnthus]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
Just updated? I lost this moment lol

Valtra01

Mar 15, 2020
There are many people who like Loli content on F95. I don't happen to be among them and therefore would never advocate for it, but surely you could understand why the question you just posed in this context is a little illogical on this forum. Unless you of course were trying to moralize on a site with such varied content on different games. If that was the case, I'd remind you that there should be a large chasm in your mind that separates reality from fiction and you shouldn't be playing these if you don't possess that mental capability. To summarize that long winded message; you and I find Loli content a little distasteful (I also dislike incest the same way), but you’d never catching me trying to moralize about it or judge others for playing it the way people do for NTR or other shit they simply can’t mind there own business about, so just let people have their fetishes no matter how much they may disgust you.
It was the complaining about it not being an option that made me respond to it. Incest usually stay away from unless the models are to hot, and just imagine it´s step sis and step mom hehe. So yes I can differentiate reality from a game. And I was not trying to moralize about it, it was a genuine reaction in the moment.

Nov 10, 2017
It was the complaining about it not being an option that made me respond to it. Incest usually stay away from unless the models are to hot, and just imagine it´s step sis and step mom hehe. So yes I can differentiate reality from a game. And I was not trying to moralize about it, it was a genuine reaction in the moment.
I understand, I also hope you understand I wasn't trying to come for you personally or anything like that, far from it. It's just the logic you see on display in this site can get tiresome really quick. I just wanted to stop a potential catalyst to have some mini war going on in the thread. I have no beef with and you're of course entitled to feel however you like about what you see.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes