pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
There arent news on the game's continuation, right? Ive just downloaded and just now I realize it was just bug fixes and such XD

One other thing: I think the volume still needs some alterations. On the room with the twins (I love The Shining and I was using a shirt of this film just yesterday), ive spent a long while just vibing to the music and then when I finally moved on, a huge sound of character unlocked appeared. I can guarantee Ive never been so scared LMFAO Im in my room, its 4am in my country... XD

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
The name & the femdom tag with no maledom tag scared me, almost skipped it directly :ROFLMAO:

Great job on the genre section, very detailed & informative. This is how I'd advise most games to set it up, clarify avoidable (including skip), set the current as well as planned/future tags & include the 'never gonna happen' section.

Looks interesting. Will try it out soon (y)

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
(Achievement guide at the end of post)

Here's my thoughts after playing the game:

What the girls call mc:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Surname?

Jojo fight:

Messages disappearing too fast:

walkthrough description bug:

bad grammer in parts of sex scenes:

Passive trans sub is fine:

Nice vagina you got there:

OverClarification:

Unnecessary actions:

Side images (images beside dialogue):

Loli:

Bull path with Tiffany & Hug it seems. nice. Seems to have lot of variety.

Overall 3.5-4/5
Great production value, but this sense of just falling short remains. This should slowly change as the devs get more experienced. Great potential, potentially.

=================================
List of achievements in the code (36 total):

List of achievements & how to get them:
This is not just hints but directly tells you everything, including console commands to get the more unreasonable ones. Only open the spoiler if you have given up on getting them on your own. (It's not hard. I got 30 normally on my 1st playthru, 2 are just masochistic & 4 have issues possibily):

Also, could any good samaritans from piracy sites make a music mod for the game?

Last edited:

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
@Remembrance

- What the girls call MC : What you're asking about Gladys, getting called differently, is defined by an in-game variable. So, you'll see later on that she'll address you in different ways based on your choices and her statistics.

- Surname : I can only answer questions regarding the game's story. I understand that you might be tempted to look for clues in the code, but normally players aren't supposed to have that information, so I won't respond to questions related to the code.

- Jojo's fight : A man of the same age as the MC has a testosterone level ranging from 7 to 28 nmol/L. When a man takes steroids, his testosterone level increases about 10 times depending on the dosage. Testosterone accelerates muscle building but also affects other aspects, such as rage (roid rage), as well as strength. Take two identical twin brothers with exactly the same muscle mass, give steroids to one of them (e.g., propionate, which has a half-life of 2 to 3 days, meaning it takes effect very quickly). So, the twin who took it, three days later, wouldn't have had enough time to build much muscle, but he would experience an almost immediate effect on strength and rage. In a fight, it's not just strength that matters, but also the mental aspect. You can take another example from arm wrestling contests, where you might have guys with much less muscle winning against guys with more muscle because technique and nerves play a role. This explains why sometimes leaner individuals win against those who are more muscular. In our case, the MC has stopped training and spends his time running, making him very tired since he's not getting enough sleep. It's important to know that when a man finishes a steroid cycle, he must undergo a "post-cycle therapy" because his body receives a higher dose of testosterone than usual, causing his testicles to go into a resting state, and his body stops producing testosterone during the cycle. Thus, he needs to take medications usually used for stimulating ovulation in women (clomid) to kickstart the natural production of testosterone again. During this phase, men are emotionally very fragile; they can cry for any reason, experience loss of strength and motivation (even depression), and even lose some of the muscle gains they made during the cycle.

- Messages disappearing too fast : This is one aspect of the game that will be reworked, but I admit you're the first one to tell me it was too short. Everyone else says it's too long. I'll make sure that everyone is satisfied.

- Walkthrough description bug : I will send it to the coder. Thank you.

- Bad grammer in parts of sex scenes : Unfortunately, English is not my native language. I will make sure to have more proofreaders for the next update.

- Passive trans sub is fine : Juliette will never penetrate anyone and the MC is the only character who will penetrate the LIs.

- For the mini-games, unfortunately, I would like to please everyone, but each player has a different opinion, and it's an endless story for me :cry:

- Thank you for your message, it's actually my very first game. In November 2022, I had never touched Ren'Py or Daz before. So the rating you gave me for a first game is perfectly fine, and I will do everything to make you want to give me a better rating next time.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArhraCole

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
(Achievements stuff at the end of post)

Here's my thoughts after playing the game:

What the girls call mc:

Surname?

Jojo fight:

Messages disappearing too fast:

walkthrough description bug:

bad grammer in parts of sex scenes:

Passive trans sub is fine:

Nice vagina you got there:

OverClarification:

Unnecessary actions:

Side images (images beside dialogue):

Loli:

Bull path with Tiffany & Hug it seems. nice. Seems to have lot of variety.

Overall 3.5-4/5
Great production value, but this sense of just falling short remains. This should slowly change as the devs get more experienced. Great potential, potentially.

=================================
List of achievements in the code (36 total):

List of achievements & how to get them:
This is not just hints but directly tells you everything, including console commands to get the more unreasonable ones. Only open the spoiler if you have given up on getting them on your own. (It's not hard. I got 30 normally on my 1st playthru, 2 are just masochistic & 4 have issues possibily):

Also, could any good samaritans from piracy sites make a music mod for the game?
keyword loli: I agree with you and I hope that something else will come of it. But so far I don't have high hopes. Which would be a real shame! Mainly because I think Juliette looks about the same to me as Jazmin, the twins and Yukiko in terms of age and physique. And with Juliette you know that there is still a lot to come. So would be a real waste if these characters become nothing more than side characters. Especially with Jazmine, she is on the title page of the character page of the Ossais characters. Along with 2 other characters, for which there will definitely be corresponding content. With the twins, if the 2 aren't human, you could possibly make physical adjustments if the 2 want to make adult games. Finally, you can specify a legal age for these characters in the upcoming biography. Which means that there shouldn't actually be any problems with Patreon. But in the end the developer decides whether he will change his mind because of it. The future will tell. Keep your fingers crossed everyone. And maybe there's enough interest from his Patreon supporters to change that. But the game is definitely worth it. Even if certain things don't come. It remains one of the most promising games I've seen in a long time. We also hope that this great game will continue for a long time.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Great game...however the UI is a bit too much. If I view a character, why does it take 4 clicks to get back to the game? Closing off the individual's screen, then the main one should take me back to the game.
You're right, I'll add an extra button to go back directly to the game.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
@Remembrance

- What the girls call MC : What you're asking about Gladys, getting called differently, is defined by an in-game variable. So, you'll see later on that she'll address you in different ways based on your choices and her statistics.
Nice. But my point was about her starting point. At the start, her character feels like she should be using a more formal approach. Like she warms up to calling you any name you want (Daddy) vs she grows distant & stops calling you Daddy. Currently it's the 2nd, but I feel storywise the 1st approach would be better.
It's not a big deal since there's like only one line where she calls you Daddy(set name). But as her character development happens, it'd make for a better read to make her call you by name early on (neutral/formal) & then the stats based function pulls it in either direction.

- Surname : I can only answer questions regarding the game's story. I understand that you might be tempted to look for clues in the code, but normally players aren't supposed to have that information, so I won't respond to questions related to the code.
I only asked cause the warning(when naming father, daddy, etc.) mentions surname. Only reason I got curious & looked in the code :LOL:
Maybe change the warning to something else as players do not get to set surname like the warning says - was the point.
Anyway, since I looked, now I hope there's more to it than just normal sisters. That'd make for a great reveal.

- Jojo's fight : A man of the same age as the MC has a testosterone level ranging from 7 to 28 nmol/L. When a man takes steroids, his testosterone level increases about 10 times depending on the dosage. Testosterone accelerates muscle building but also affects other aspects, such as rage (roid rage), as well as strength. Take two identical twin brothers with exactly the same muscle mass, give steroids to one of them (e.g., propionate, which has a half-life of 2 to 3 days, meaning it takes effect very quickly). So, the twin who took it, three days later, wouldn't have had enough time to build much muscle, but he would experience an almost immediate effect on strength and rage. In a fight, it's not just strength that matters, but also the mental aspect. You can take another example from arm wrestling contests, where you might have guys with much less muscle winning against guys with more muscle because technique and nerves play a role. This explains why sometimes leaner individuals win against those who are more muscular. In our case, the MC has stopped training and spends his time running, making him very tired since he's not getting enough sleep. It's important to know that when a man finishes a steroid cycle, he must undergo a "post-cycle therapy" because his body receives a higher dose of testosterone than usual, causing his testicles to go into a resting state, and his body stops producing testosterone during the cycle. Thus, he needs to take medications usually used for stimulating ovulation in women (clomid) to kickstart the natural production of testosterone again. During this phase, men are emotionally very fragile; they can cry for any reason, experience loss of strength and motivation (even depression), and even lose some of the muscle gains they made during the cycle.
The average player doesn't have specific scientific knowledge like you mentioned here, so I'm gonna ignore everything you said here.
If you have to explain a scene, you have already failed in creating the scene. It's like explaining a joke.
What the players see is a more muscular MC cannot maintain his chokehold on a leaner character.

But even beyond that, I feel there's a bigger problem than "why is the MC weaker than Jojo?". Even without the explanation about steroids, that much is already established. Explaining why he's weaker will not automatically make ppl like the fact, nor is it the main problem imo. People are feeling why is he made weaker(in the story), not how is he weaker(steroids reason).
And the reason ppl don't like him being weaker, imo, is that it is the only thing the fight scene shows, with no redeeming qualities from the MC.

I have no problem with a weaker & exhausted MC, I even feel that's a better developed character than the typical invincible/best at everything MC. (I also have no complaints at the MC not using brute force at the oasis. Much more realistic & likable than your typical 1 dimensional muscular MCs)
I just think such a weaker MC should have other redeeming qualities the scene should showcase. Ppl cheer for underdogs but not for weaklings. Being weaker should not be end of the character development for the scene.
Here's some thoughts I had directly after the scene.
It's a bit long & I didn't bother to trim/edit it. Sorry if the suggestion at the end feels pushy. I was just jotting down any thoughts I had.
Anyway, tl;dr - I felt the 2 main problems were that MC had no incentive/impact after the 1st qte & that he gave up completely at the end, even after Iris jumped, he just waited for gladys to finish the job.
Yes, he had a gun pointed at him, but humans react to emotions better than logic. A desperate struggle to grab the gun that gave the girls a chance to aim, with the qte at the start being moved to this part which actually matters, would be better. Maybe give the girls a scene where they cannot aim the jump until the MC stops jojo's movement while wrestling for the gun. Shows it to be a team effort, give the girls some development & give the MC some usefulness during the fight.
Showing MC is exhausted & weaker than jojo is fine. But currently he does nothing in the fight & gives up at the end, being irrelevant over all as the girls take him down solo. Atleast show him persevering against a stronger opponent to the last breath due to his determination to protect the girls, which pays off by giving the girls a chance to help him.
Currently it feels like jojo toying with him->mc giving up-> girls to the rescue (Last part is very nice, the 1st 2 not so much)
Again sorry if it was too harsh or if it feels like I'm trying to hijack the scene. Not my intention.

- Messages disappearing too fast : This is one aspect of the game that will be reworked, but I admit you're the first one to tell me it was too short. Everyone else says it's too long. I'll make sure that everyone is satisfied.
Lol. I tend to slowly read such messages to get into the feel it's trying to set. I don't like trying to rush through the text like normal due to time limits. Sometimes I read a line multiple times to that result. Thanks for the consideration (y)

- Passive trans sub is fine : Juliette will never penetrate anyone and the MC is the only character who will penetrate the LIs.
Cheers.
Also please capitalise Master. It's kinda a pet peeve, but seeing bdsm dom title nouns not getting capitalised is very irritating. Pretty please? :giggle:

- For the mini-games, unfortunately, I would like to please everyone, but each player has a different opinion, and it's an endless story for me :cry:
Idk which portion of my msg you are responding to, so I'll talk about it in detail.
The Juliette scene is kinda a 'me' problem for having no mouse on joiplay.
Qte events during fights are fine, as are any achievements from it.
You don't want to put timers on choices that have a walkthrough (lighthouse & hitchhiker).

But one thing you should do on principle is to make sure it isn't necessary to play the games to access any content. Like suppose the arcade highscore gives a scene. Then make sure there's another way to get the highscore (like learning/training from someone 3-5 times automatically gets you the high score) through the VN. Don't force ppl to play arcade games in a AVN.
It's sad Jeff looks down on people who don't grind the game before leaving the dinner :ROFLMAO:

Also, only 32 achievements seem possible in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Prj3tC

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I only asked cause the warning(when naming father, daddy, etc.) mentions surname. Only reason I got curious & looked in the code :LOL:
Maybe change the warning to something else as players do not get to set surname like the warning says - was the point.
Anyway, since I looked, now I hope there's more to it than just normal sisters. That'd make for a great reveal.
This seems to be a really common mistake here for devs that aren't primary English speakers. They seem to have mixed up surname with nickname or pet name. Not sure if there's a really common translation source that's fucking it up or what, but I see it A LOT.

For anyone reading who is unaware a surname is a family or last name. Biden is Joe's surname.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Why can't you have it where the youngest has a growth problem but real is 18? I've played games where the girl looks young but they made her 18 still lol. She's a cute lil thing lol. I like to play a game where I can have sex with ANY character and not limited. Screenshot 2023-08-10 120110.png

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes