Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Well this was a surprisingly fun romp. Other than a few French to English oddities, already mentioned I thread, the writing was good.

User experience wise the like interstitial scene setting narration was WAY too fast and I eventually gave up on hitting back and trying to race the timer before they changed.

The opacity slider goes in the opposite direction of what would make sense, imo, more slider = less opacity currently.

Super stoked that there's no creepy with the clearly small children and that it's upfront about that, keeps me from having to be on alert for squick.

My American anti smoking sensibilities wishes Arianna (sp?) didn't smoke.

Also even though I selected the default bodyguard/ward relation he calls them daughters a few times, is that just being discreet or a hint to the canon relationship?

I am very much looking forward to seeing how we end up trapped in this town.
Thank you very much for your feedback, which is important to me.
Before, the slider was named "transparency," hence the choice of the term. But what you say makes sense, and I will inform the developer about it.
Adding a non-smoking mode wouldn't be a problem at all.
In my language, "les filles" (the girls) is simply used without it necessarily referring to his own daughters.
Thank you again.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Thank you very much for your feedback, which is important to me.
Before, the slider was named "transparency," hence the choice of the term. But what you say makes sense, and I will inform the developer about it.
Adding a non-smoking mode wouldn't be a problem at all.
In my language, "les filles" (the girls) is simply used without it necessarily referring to his own daughters.
Thank you again.
In the scenes where he's looking for pajamas he repeatedly says "my daughter" in the English translation, that's what triggered the question from me.

Non smoking would be hella cool.

I seem to recall him saying "a pajama" often during those scenes, in American (where this seems ostensibly set) English just "pajamas" would sound more natural. Ie "some pajamas for my daughter" it's one of those weird not plural plurals like pants or glasses.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Wasn't that only with the younger ward? I remember seeing that warning in the in-game message
Unfortunately, no scenes with Jazmine, Yukiko and the twins are planned yet. Because of age, just like Iris. Although I'm a bit surprised. Because these characters seem to be about the same age as May and Julitte in particular. In the next update there should be a biography for the characters. So the developers would only have to specify the appropriate age for these characters and the problem with Loli and the rules on Patreon would be solved. I hope that the developers will change their mind about this. Otherwise it would be a shame!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Unfortunately, no scenes with Jazmine, Yukiko and the twins are planned yet. Because of age, just like Iris. Although I'm a bit surprised. Because these characters seem to be about the same age as May and Julitte in particular. In the next update there should be a biography for the characters. So the developers would only have to specify the appropriate age for these characters and the problem with Loli and the rules on Patreon would be solved. I hope that the developers will change their mind about this. Otherwise it would be a shame!
I'll nope if they push loli, personally.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
I seem to recall him saying "a pajama" often during those scenes, in American (where this seems ostensibly set) English just "pajamas" would sound more natural. Ie "some pajamas for my daughter" it's one of those weird not plural plurals like pants or glasses.
Thank you, I will take note of it.

If people have questions about the deployment of upcoming updates, don't hesitate to check the Patreon tomorrow. There will be an article about it. And as a little bonus, there will be a first motion capture test (I was able to purchase the software thanks to the support of the patrons).

Reactions: TigerWolfe

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Its a tease for me, I going wait until version 1.9 at least to try it again. I think I was sleepy through it, too many restrictions why not make options female hero, and Gladys character a dude with big dick there no option anywhere for that. Female hero who has martial arts and some actual sassy bod because Looking at guy and dick they fought it out intro I was thinking if he was she at any point it would been hot. But that for anyone else.
Guy character I renamed Alex because it was better than Lincoln(logs), there nothing I can think of no joke.

Other is normal people put their clothes in dresser or in bathroom. Not on bed.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Great start.

Story reads well, as said by others the French? when he is referring to his daughters needs to be in English, maybe as the game grows the Dev can have other language's to choose from at the start and thus it wont be an issue then.

The renders/artwork are beautiful and the general scene artwork is great also.

I have a question, when You are searching for the PJ`s for the girls and You have gone to all rooms, is that the end of the game then?, as I don`t see any other option to search elsewhere, any help would be great.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Great start.

Story reads well, as said by others the French? when he is referring to his daughters needs to be in English, maybe as the game grows the Dev can have other language's to choose from at the start and thus it wont be an issue then.

The renders/artwork are beautiful and the general scene artwork is great also.

I have a question, when You are searching for the PJ`s for the girls and You have gone to all rooms, is that the end of the game then?, as I don`t see any other option to search elsewhere, any help would be great.
Thank you for your feedback, it makes me very happy. I'm glad you enjoyed the game.
It's because you need to play the first version which has been patched since then. Try activating the 'Wild desert' mode, and you should be able to visit the room at the bottom right. If not, let me know.

Reactions: CWaki and brittC25

Bad Modder Fucker

Jun 20, 2023

Hello everyone,

Thanks to your support, I was able to purchase motion capture software, and I did a little test. Here's what it looks like, and I can't wait to hear your feedback on it. I'm also very excited to use it in the animations.

Here is some information that I have already shared with my patrons (so if you are one of them, there is no need to read this message, you have probably already read it), but I felt it was important for those who are considering subscribing to be aware.
Here's how I envision future updates:

1 - I want to offer a MASSIVE UPDATE once it's ready. My goal is to provide you with a rich and immersive experience lasting at least 1.5 to 2 hours with the story and sexual content. However, I cannot provide a specific date at the moment, but I will keep you regularly informed of the project's progress.

2 - Nevertheless, I refuse to leave you without content during this waiting period. That's why I will try to publish a more modest update approximately every month, with a gameplay duration of 10 to 15 minutes. However, please note that the gameplay will be short but the content will be exclusively "LEWD". These updates should be considered as bonuses to keep you entertained while waiting.

As for the schedule, from Monday to Friday, I will be working on the main game, and on Saturdays and Sundays, I will focus on the bonus updates.

Initially and as soon as I have enough funds for it, I will hire someone to help me with the monthly bonus content for me.

And for the patrons, tomorrow evening, we will talk about Juliette because I have received many questions, and I have some things to share about her.

See you soon!

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Well this game is really one of a kind. I have been complaining nowadays, that there are very few AVN s with a compelling, deep story. Well this one hits the spot. Once it has more content, I will definitely write a review for it. Even in it's early stage this one is currently one of the best AVN s on this site. If it keeps this level of quality, I hope it gets the recognition it deserves.

Reactions: CWaki and Rokohn

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Well this game is really one of a kind. I have been complaining nowadays, that there are very few AVN s with a compelling, deep story. Well this one hits the spot. Once it has more content, I will definitely write a review for it. Even in it's early stage this one is currently one of the best AVN s on this site. If it keeps this level of quality, I hope it gets the recognition it deserves.

Thank you for all these compliments, it touches me and makes me very happy.

Feb 15, 2019
Yeah, the dev would have published the game on LC instead of here if the game were to feature sex with characters of questionable age. The domination points which appear when you apologize and give in to the elder ward's demands make me hopeful of future femdom scenarios with her.

Reactions: gambit87

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Yeah, the dev would have published the game on LC instead of here if the game were to feature sex with characters of questionable age. The domination points which appear when you apologize and give in to the elder ward's demands make me hopeful of future femdom scenarios with her.

That's right. I hope that the creators' opinion about the characters that shouldn't have any lewd scenes planned yet will change.
Because really the game looks very promising so far. And so it would be a shame if certain characters weren't a full part of it.
And thanks to the upcoming character biographies, you can be sure that all characters are of legal age.
And if you don't like that kind of thing, you don't have to play it that way.
But in the end it's the gamemaker who decides, and if they don't want such things in their game, and their backers don't push them (or the makers don't care), then unfortunately players will have to give up certain characters. And that would be a shame with this sweet daughter and the 2 creepy twins (or ghosts?).

Let's see how the game hopefully develops further.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
That's right. I hope that the creators' opinion about the characters that shouldn't have any lewd scenes planned yet will change.
Because really the game looks very promising so far. And so it would be a shame if certain characters weren't a full part of it.
And thanks to the upcoming character biographies, you can be sure that all characters are of legal age.
And if you don't like that kind of thing, you don't have to play it that way.
But in the end it's the gamemaker who decides, and if they don't want such things in their game, and their backers don't push them (or the makers don't care), then unfortunately players will have to give up certain characters. And that would be a shame with this sweet daughter and the 2 creepy twins (or ghosts?).

Let's see how the game hopefully develops further.
She's a literal child. Ugh some of the people on this site.

Reactions: Valtra01 and CWaki

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
I'm playing on Android.

In Day-1 night, meet with your neighbours.
There is no way to knock on any door of the Motel.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes