NotEnoughHats

Mar 27, 2019
I played through the game only to discover I unlocked nothing in the replay section. Was I supposed to discover things? Cuz I think the only thing I discovered was the arcade game.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Miss Lizzy Anthus
When you give the girls their PJs and ask Gladys how it fits, a variable pops up looking for if gladys_dom is greater or less than 1, but doesn't the game starts off with a default of 5? Dialogue is different if I manually lower the value.
You are absolutely right. It's because just before the release, I reevaluated the weight of the variables to give them more importance, and I forgot to update the variable in the script. I will modify it.

there must be a bug then. i haven't modified the files, got to the end and saw the credits, but still haven't unlocked all the extras/replays.

then i used the cheats to unlock the replays, but there's still a bunch with locked options: chie, flo, karen, goodmood, and operator.
Hi, everybody. Do you guys know how to unlock Chie, Flo, Ms GoodMood and The Operator scenes? Or is it locked due to its current inexistence aka next update lol
I'm sorry for that. I should have provided a message to let you know that it was planned for a future update. I'll make sure to make it clearer for next time.

Oof, game starts with the pronoun game saying "They" and "They're". Now if the game gives a good explanation it will be fine.
I think if you've continued playing the game, you know why I use these words.

Is there a way to disable timing mechanics for choices?
I apologize, but I didn't understand your question. Could you be more specific?

I played through the game only to discover I unlocked nothing in the replay section. Was I supposed to discover things? Cuz I think the only thing I discovered was the arcade game.
In the replay section, there are replays of the sexual scenes. So if you don't have them, it means you made choices that avoided those moments. It's very important to me not to impose sexual scenes.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I think what he meant is to have the possibility to disable the timeout/quick actions, so you can take your time with the answer. I personally second that, as I find this type of gameplay feature mildly annoying (I hated it since the Witcher series because it forced me to continuously save my progress )

Bulahola

Jul 23, 2023
Wow. That was stunning. Every character is so well written and much better fleshed out than I would normally expect. I think the antagonistic attitude really helps in this regard.

I was a bit worried when faced with so many doors that it would get boring and a chore, but the introductions were so well done, that by the end I was left wanting more. Especially loved the lady of the night. I hope there is much more of her.

Reactions: CWaki and darlic

everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
Can anyone help me unlock these achievements plz?:)

Shh... My little secret.
Employee of the month.
Poker night
No bento for you, Mr. Unpopular.
No Looking Back
Lord of the Button

Deleted member 5988643

Apr 10, 2023
wow that must be one of the worst ren'py user-interface experiences I have ever had. Every fucking click that boing sound. No skip options, having to wait until every screen was finished. The first few screens were all blurry, in the end I extracted the biggest .rpa file to check the images, what this game was all abouth...

• Sad
Reactions: Miss Lizzy Anthus

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
wow that must be one of the worst ren'py user-interface experiences I have ever had. Every fucking click that boing sound. No skip options, having to wait until every screen was finished. The first few screens were all blurry, in the end I extracted the biggest .rpa file to check the images, what this game was all abouth...
fine_troll_dancing.gif

Reactions: CWaki

Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
I think what he meant is to have the possibility to disable the timeout/quick actions, so you can take your time with the answer. I personally second that, as I find this type of gameplay feature mildly annoying (I hated it since the Witcher series because it forced me to continuously save my progress )
thankfully it's at least easy to get around in this game by just mousehweeling back a step and going again if you need more time

Reactions: CWaki and darlic

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Regarding these choices, I wanted to get as close as possible to reality because when you're driving a car, you don't have much time to make a decision. From a creator's perspective, if you tell me that you felt a sense of urgency and stress, that's exactly what I wanted you to feel. However, if it ever spoils the experience too much for you, it will be very easy to make this mode optional. My goal is to make you feel things, not to spoil your gaming experience.

Wow. That was stunning. Every character is so well written and much better fleshed out than I would normally expect. I think the antagonistic attitude really helps in this regard.

I was a bit worried when faced with so many doors that it would get boring and a chore, but the introductions were so well done, that by the end I was left wanting more. Especially loved the lady of the night. I hope there is much more of her.
Thank you very much for your comment; it makes me very happy :D
P.S.: For you, who is the lady of the night?

Reactions: CWaki

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Well it seems like in the beginning when you drive beside the lighthouse, to stop you have to make a choice yes or not within a certain time frame. It was annoying because with walkthrough enabled, I had no time to decide what I want to do (thanks for rollback though). Haven't run into anything similar later though (maybe I did disable it in options later or something).

Last edited:

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Miss Lizzy Anthus Enjoying the game a lot so far, just wanted to comment on this bit:

1690222314490.png

That line really confused me until I realized the other language option was French, where there are two different versions of "you"- I assume the townsfolk have been calling MC 'tu' instead of 'vous' despite not knowing him. But the line is a little confusing for English speakers, because we don't have that split- 'you' is used regardless of plurality/formality.

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix this problem? - i deleted all data using game options to start fresh.

Now, when i start from the bvegining i get no achievement notifications and I cant unlock any of them.
I tried to remove game and download again and same thing - i start game, no achievements notifications pop up and none are unclocked.

What happened?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes