jawz

Jul 9, 2020
if you play through the content you get a cheat option for the replays
the extras - you unlock them while playing , cant miss them
there must be a bug then. i haven't modified the files, got to the end and saw the credits, but still haven't unlocked all the extras/replays.

then i used the cheats to unlock the replays, but there's still a bunch with locked options: chie, flo, karen, goodmood, and operator.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
there must be a bug then. i haven't modified the files, got to the end and saw the credits, but still haven't unlocked all the extras/replays.

then i used the cheats to unlock the replays, but there's still a bunch with locked options: chie, flo, karen, goodmood, and operator.
because they have none ...

Reactions: CWaki and pedrohefe

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Hi, everybody. Do you guys know how to unlock Chie, Flo, Ms GoodMood and The Operator scenes? Or is it locked due to its current inexistence aka next update lol

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
bugfix
for motel day1 night
if you not have wild lewd desert enabled you are unable to proceed
(twins visit)

extract into mainfolder , overwrite if asked

*if you have saved at this point just rollback few lines

Miss Lizzy Anthus

here is the proper fixed script
for the motel bug

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: CWaki

bobdango

Dec 25, 2020
Oof, game starts with the pronoun game saying "They" and "They're". Now if the game gives a good explanation it will be fine.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
The game looks pretty good but I don't like the fact that developer will put contents depending on the patreons/voting. (Mixing kinks is always a bad idea). I don't mind if trans/trap can't use their cock as I think it would create controversy if they would (Doesn't matter even if it avoidable cause people can be a b*tch and post those images everywhere). Also, it need sexual harassment tag. (One of the li (prostitute) was sexually harassed and was about to get raped) not really fan of that, hope it won't have anymore scenes like that with other future li. Another thing is will we get contain with loli?(grown up preferable ) I saw her in multiple ending where she dies.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
The game looks pretty good but I don't like the fact that developer will put contents depending on the patreons/voting. (Mixing kinks is always a bad idea). I don't mind if trans/trap can't use their cock as I think it would create controversy if they would (Doesn't matter even if it avoidable cause people can be a b*tch and post those images everywhere). Also, it need sexual harassment tag. (One of the li (prostitute) was sexually harassed and was about to get raped) not really fan of that, hope it won't have anymore scenes like that with other future li. Another thing is will we get contain with loli?(grown up preferable ) I saw her in multiple ending where she dies.
no sexual content with gladys and iris - stated here somewhere

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes