everhardninja

Jan 12, 2021
This is probably the best first release of a game I've ever played on this site. This is special. I'm not gonna review it yet but this has potential to be something amazing. Keep up the good work dev, AMAZING GAME:love:

Reactions: Seriosha

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
bugfix
for motel day1 night
if you not have lewd desert enabled you are unable to proceed
(twins visit)

extract into mainfolder , overwrite if asked

*if you have saved at this point just rollback few lines

Miss Lizzy Anthus

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
okay but I really didn't do anything special you should really thank my brother
Boehser Onkel
It's incredible what you did tonight, and I'm truly impressed by your kindness. I would be really happy if both of you agreed to have your usernames in the game on the credits page.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
from my side there is no need for - if i enjoy a game i try to help if something is wrong (y)
but if you want , you have my approval
In the credits, there is a "Thanks to" section, and I really like to include the names of people like you who lend a helping hand without expecting anything in return. I was terrified of releasing the game because I was afraid of people, but when I see people like you and others on this thread, it warms my heart. So, I would be very happy to do so.

Vidal the king of Pervert
Your brother said it was a team effort, so ;)

Regarding your disability, could you please let me know if there are things that haven't been mentioned in this thread that could cause issues for you? It's a subject I take seriously because I have people in my family who also experience some difficulties, and I want my game to be accessible to everyone.

Sep 3, 2020
In the credits, there is a "Thanks to" section, and I really like to include the names of people like you who lend a helping hand without expecting anything in return. I was terrified of releasing the game because I was afraid of people, but when I see people like you and others on this thread, it warms my heart. So, I would be very happy to do so.

Vidal the king of Pervert
Your brother said it was a team effort, so ;)

Regarding your disability, could you please let me know if there are things that haven't been mentioned in this thread that could cause issues for you? It's a subject I take seriously because I have people in my family who also experience some difficulties, and I want my game to be accessible to everyone.
well so far nothing has happened in this game but in other games it can be hard for the self-voicing to read

when there are other things on the screen like numbers or stats or money

I played a different vn once and before every line of dialogue I heard 0000000000

CWaki

Dec 26, 2020
Maybe it's just me being too gullible, butt that warning made me feel forced to choose the default relationship. Being the bodyguard is fine to me, but I was wondering what choice should be considered canon?
Hello,
On top of my mind: anything-in-law, step anything. In theory, as the dev promised, the girls are not going to have sexual interaction with the MC, so if you really feel uncomfortable with direct consanguinity, choose a none-consanguinity one. Hey, it's a fantasy. For me I don't even pay attention to the relation because I just follow the story, which in my opiniom is gripping, and from time to time the developer gift me a nice sensual-sexual interaction. Btw, thank you Miss Lizzy Anthus for a well-done VN.

CWaki

Dec 26, 2020
Is the Futa/Trans avoidable? Asking for a friend. ;)
Hi, yes, you can choose before any scene start if you want the lass to have a female or male organ, and the Dev states clearly what you will see depending of your choice. Eery time there is a decision to make in reference to fetish, taste, gender, consent, whatever you think about, Miss Lizz ask you if you want to see it, do it, change gender or whatever. Miss Lizz has been very thoughtful about empowering the player to choose what he/she likes. What I love about this particular VN is that freedom; The Dev has created many different alternatives so the player can adequate the story to their taste. However, some basic-sexual actions or particular situations are explicitly communicate through the tags and this forum, and throughout the game. If you don't like them, the solution is simple: don't play the VN and loock for one that suits better your taste and kinks. But overall Miss Lizz is quiet respectful with every kink.

jawz

Jul 9, 2020
Send me a screenshot of all the ones you have unlocked. I could give you some directions.
i would definitely recommend either numbering the achievements or leaving them in a set order. if you miss one, you can then say "need help with #15" or "need help with the one between achievement x and achievement z".

in any case, i attached the ones i have so far.

also, how do you unlock the extras in the replay menu?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
i would definitely recommend either numbering the achievements or leaving them in a set order. if you miss one, you can then say "need help with #15" or "need help with the one between achievement x and achievement z".

in any case, i attached the ones i have so far.

also, how do you unlock the extras in the replay menu?
if you play through the content you get a cheat option for the replays
the extras - you unlock them while playing , cant miss them

here are the achievements

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: everhardninja

ryansFLYIN

Sep 19, 2022
Miss Lizzy Anthus
When you give the girls their PJs and ask Gladys how it fits, a variable pops up looking for if gladys_dom is greater or less than 1, but doesn't the game starts off with a default of 5? Dialogue is different if I manually lower the value.

Drivestort

Feb 4, 2020
Had no idea I was getting in on this so soon after released, but this is a great game so far! I don't really have a lot of quibbles about it, which is rare, the main things that stuck out to me is constantly calling the truck a car, and that "Them" is always capitalized and has quotes around it, same for "HER". I really appreciated that there was some detail in Juliette's pussy if you go that route, and that her asshole wasn't so pink that it looked like she has a rash like a lot of games have. Variety of character looks is great, main character doesn't look ridiculous. The serial killers in the motel was a great little thing, same for Thelma and Louise, I'm looking forward to more.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes