Drewbie

Oct 21, 2017
Hello,

Thanks for your concern, but the Patreon version doesn't contain any songs for which I don't own the rights. The version you played must have been patched.
i feel like the version i played downloaded here definitely had one song i recognized as a commercial song though. can't remember what it was but i did mentally note that at the time

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
That was pretty damn good, love the polish and all the film references; one can easily see a lot of work and thought went into making this game. The story is fairly interesting, tho I wouldn't leave the suitcase in that safe for the life of me, I really thought that MC should've known better. I also thought that he shouldn't feel guilty for refusing a bj in the car.

BTW found a bug that was probs already mentioned, but I didn't read all posts, so just to be sure the dev knows: even if we choose to have a scene with the girl with a penis (Karen scene, forgot the small girl's name), Karen still says that the girl has a vagina. Also: I think that in one of scenes when there's narrator voice it's not marked as such, and in one place there's "they"d written with unnecessary 'd'.

While the game looks great and most likely will become quite popular (as it deserves to be) I don't think I'll be playing it (will check 1 more update before making final decision, but it doesn't seem I'll like the girls [Foxxy and Gladys are my favs from what I've seen] and h scenes), however I wanted to add my appreciation as it is a really well put together game.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
i feel like the version i played downloaded here definitely had one song i recognized as a commercial song though. can't remember what it was but i did mentally note that at the time
If one day you play the Patreon version, this is the message you will see when opening the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Looks like the beginning of an incredible game. I love the variety in the women including some older and larger girls and I'm excited to see where the story goes.

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
It's been awhile since I checked out a game on this site that hooked me with the initial release. This one has the potential for greatness, and can't wait to see where the story goes. Best of luck!!

Reactions: darlic

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Even if you choose to have a dick on futa, it still keeps entry "pregnancy=false". Does that mean that she still can get pregnant?

SpeedZoner

May 31, 2022
If you can't decompile, make sure to delete the multiprocessing folder, this took me like 2 hours to figure out :(

Sep 3, 2020
Hello, sorry about that. Can you try the console ? Enable it with unren, shift + O and write « jump twins_room » and enter.

(maybe it’s twins_rooms, i’m not on my computer right now, sorry)
oh now it's working I had to turn on this option
Capture.PNG
I had to turn on an option that allows for optional content

for some reason if this option is turned off it doesn't work

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes