Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
I never get why you would put a penis on female model just for her to not use it... I don't think you'll satisfy futa fans like that or would you? I don't know, I dont like trans/futa personally so it is not a problem for me because I would just avoid it anyway but, I just think it is adding work for no reason: having to do a futa +no futa variation for each scene this character is in.
Anyway, thanks for the answer, game looks decent so far.
It's straightforward; this character was created after a Discord discussion around March/April. Someone asked me if I could add a character like this, and I said yes, initially just to please him, I admit. But as I worked on Juliette scene, I invented a backstory for her, and I became incredibly attached to this character, similar to how it happened with Mercy in the past. I must confess that I wasn't particularly interested in futas initially, but today, I really want to do something special with Juliette. I'm not sure if I'm using her correctly for the adult scenes; I'll see which direction the patrons want to go. Nevertheless, I'm happy because I know she will have a beautiful scene in the future that I'm excited to write.

• Angry
Reactions: henten and EJW

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
Where the hell did this come from- The renders are great Story is great so far and Iris is adorable-
Only thing I noticed is the sex scene menu with the different camera angles bug out and remain on screen
Don't abandon this please

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
It's straightforward; this character was created after a Discord discussion around March/April. Someone asked me if I could add a character like this, and I said yes, initially just to please him, I admit. But as I worked on Juliette scene, I invented a backstory for her, and I became incredibly attached to this character, similar to how it happened with Mercy in the past. I must confess that I wasn't particularly interested in futas initially, but today, I really want to do something special with Juliette. I'm not sure if I'm using her correctly for the adult scenes; I'll see which direction the patrons want to go. Nevertheless, I'm happy because I know she will have a beautiful scene in the future that I'm excited to write.
How is the backstory relevant to her being a trans/futa if the game lets you choose to make her a non futa female ...
Well, prepare for people asking you to have her fuck other characters then because thats the way it always goes with those characters, the same happened very recently with other game "neko paradise" where the futa didnt fuck the other girls but now she does and it has now the swinging tag.
Anyway, better get rid of the warning or modify it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since, from what you say, it seems this is not set on stone and could change in the future. And it could be interpreted as the game lying to you if later the trans is not on a "passive" role.
In the planned tags also, the "NEVER IN THE GAME"swinging and multiple penetration(penis+toys) would be incorrect or misleading if it only depends on a patreon vote and the futa will be fucking as well

Benji4040

May 6, 2022
This really is top notch quality. Great work.
I have no idea how, but I instantly knew it was a cameo from Dwayne and Pearl (Broken Sword series), before they introduced themselves, and I haven't played that (excellent) game in 10+ years! Dev is obviously a person of culture and taste :)
I hope this continues, thank you for the fun so far.

Reactions: darlic

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
How is the backstory relevant to her being a trans/futa if the game lets you choose to make her a non futa female ...
Well, prepare for people asking you to have her fuck other characters then because thats the way it always goes with those characters, the same happened very recently with other game "neko paradise" where the futa didnt fuck the other girls but now she does and it has now the swinging tag.
Anyway, better get rid of the warning or modify it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since, from what you say, it seems this is not set on stone and could change in the future. And it could be interpreted as the game lying to you if later the trans is not on a "passive" role.
In the planned tags also, the "NEVER IN THE GAME"swinging and multiple penetration(penis+toys) would be incorrect or misleading if it only depends on a patreon vote and the futa will be fucking as well
I understand your point of view. I will take some time to consider what you've said, but there is one point I don't need to think about: there will never be any NTR content in the game.
But thank you for explaining your point of view; it's very important to me.

View attachment 2789551

help i talked to everyone but the last door is stuck and not working
It appears to be a bug in the initial release this morning. There is another version on page 6 that doesn't have this bug. The strangest thing is that no specific variable relates to this door, and the coder didn't even touch this part of the code in the fixes made today.
I'm really sorry about that.
If you want to activate the console, you can enter the room by typing:
jump twins_room

If you wish, we can try the new feature integrated into Renpy8, the save upload. You can upload your save in the save menu (the little cloud) and send me the code via private message. It's crucial because the code works only once, so if someone enters it before me, I won't be able to use it. I'll unblock you, and then I'll send back the saved file.

The servers used are those of the Renpy developer, and I have no association with this feature, ensuring anonymity.

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Please for the love of god don't do this.
Why not. We all learn from our mistakes don't we? How a dev suppose to learn there is no pleasing everybody unless he or she tries to please everybody? :sneaky:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I love the interface of this VN! Anyone happen to know the coding to make the variable for the names to work the way it does in this? Has to be the best setup VN intro and setting up wise there is!

Also the was the startup with the load bar being the banner! Great idea! The the main screen being an animation how original! Think is blown away before getting into playing it.... Love to see how this evolves and develops over time seeing how mind blowing it is to start with....

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Miss Lizzy Anthus

Excellent start, looks great, very good luck.

My only doubt, this will have female dom (I have no problem with this), but will it also have male dom? I ask simply because I didn't see it in the tags.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
I see a lot of carelessness - needless mesh collisions.
Thumb poking through head during bj, stuff like that.
Seen it more than once.
3d work demands a lot of attention to detail and when stuff is wrong it breaks immersion.
animations might seem like a big deal but they are plugins.

Apr 21, 2023
i see a loli if there is content with her i would play for sure
It was mentioned a few page's back that loli content is not available.

Dev did mention that they're open minded to their patrons so you may see it in the future. Dev did state that there will never be NTR content in the game however.

From all the comments, it looks to be a pretty solid game and worth giving it a try.

Just make sure you DL the lastest version which can be found on page 6

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes