Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
how the fuck do I even play the game? It only gives me the option of loading, quitting restarting, and looing at the characters, plus whats with the extra content charge? does that mean futa has a price tag on? if so, you can count me out.
Hello, can you explain me where are you stuck ? I will try to help you.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Im stuck the bit after you named the main protagonist you play; theres home, replay, favorites et cetera. then I press the circle with the x in it, and it just gives me the option to continue back to the same page.
Which version are you using? The V1 from this morning or the recently published V1_1? However, normally, clicking on the 'X' in the top right corner (or right-clicking) should be enough to proceed.
Do not click on the icons in the center afterward, but rather on an empty area elsewhere.

If you wish, please give me the name you want to give to your MC, and I can send you a save right after.

Reactions: Very Tall dwarve
Feb 11, 2023
Which version are you using? The V1 from this morning or the recently published V1_1? However, normally, clicking on the 'X' in the top right corner (or right-clicking) should be enough to proceed.
Do not click on the icons in the center afterward, but rather on an empty area elsewhere.

If you wish, please give me the name you want to give to your MC, and I can send you a save right after.
im playing version 0.1.1.1, its not necessary for naming the mc, I just want to know if I have the old or stumbled upon a glitch.

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
scenes and tags in the game are avoidable
Good This game is for mi
And what is the theme (The majority of scenes) of the game
means What is it tag your focus on
Harem or male domination
or female dominant or futa
(Only if we don't like something And it's a big part of the game)
Thx Good start for a game

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
UI is looking super great i've found a bug though i had the view option choice open after cumming and i got that View attachment 2788969
I know why it's just a simple variable. The developer fixed it because it was reported by beta testers. However, we've encountered several times with GitHub that we would erase each other's posted content. So it's probably my fault...

To avoid having this bug, it's crucial to ensure that the view-changing window is closed before pressing the CUM button.

greenarrow25

Nov 25, 2018
I know why it's just a simple variable. The developer fixed it because it was reported by beta testers. However, we've encountered several times with GitHub that we would erase each other's posted content. So it's probably my fault...

To avoid having this bug, it's crucial to ensure that the view-changing window is closed before pressing the CUM button.
Or just add the action of closing the view changing windows inside the cum button i guess.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
You seem to be the first one encountering this issue. If you downloaded the version from the main page, it's probably the oldest one. The new version has been posted on the last pages.
In my playthrough this happened:

I clicked here
screenshot0002.png

which took me to here

screenshot0003.png

I clicked here

screenshot0003 - Copy.png

and ended up here

screenshot0004.png

Clicking close on this screen brings me back to the first image where I can click continue so not game breaking but annoying

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
Great first release. I look forward to seeing where this goes.

One thing: We get splash screens whenever a new character is introduced, and we can go and look at the stats/bios for all of the female/trans characters... Would it be possible for a screen showing/reviewing all of the male characters that we have met? I know that they aren't going to be LIs, but I would still be interested in Bios for them.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
You seem to be the first one encountering this issue. If you downloaded the version from the main page, it's probably the oldest one. The new version has been posted on the last pages.
Hey, just checked the tags and wanted to ask what will the futa content be about? in the tags it says you are not planning swinging and the multiple penetration is penis+toys.
But do you consider the futa fucking the other girls as swinging, is that going to be in the game? or is the futa fucking the mc? which one is it.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
In my playthrough this happened:

I clicked here
View attachment 2788996

which took me to here

View attachment 2789000

I clicked here

View attachment 2788999

and ended up here

View attachment 2789006

Clicking close on this screen brings me back to the first image where I can click continue so not game breaking but annoying
Sorry for the delay. When you're on the first image, click anywhere except the central icon, try to click on "continue" and you'll be able to access the rest of the game.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Hey, just checked the tags and wanted to ask what will the futa content be about? in the tags it says you are not planning swinging and the multiple penetration is penis+toys.
But do you consider the futa fucking the other girls as swinging, is that going to be in the game? or is the futa fucking the mc? which one is it.
Regarding the FUTA content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Regarding the FUTA content:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I never get why you would put a penis on female model just for her to not use it... I don't think you'll satisfy futa fans like that or would you? I don't know, I dont like trans/futa personally so it is not a problem for me because I would just avoid it anyway but, I just think it is adding work for no reason: having to do a futa +no futa variation for each scene this character is in.
Anyway, thanks for the answer, game looks decent so far.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes