Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Any plans on adding foot fetish scenes?
Hello, I've just added 2 renders of feet in the upcoming update just for you. ;)
Could you explain to me here or in a private message what you like about feet? From what angle would you like to see them? With nail polish?
I must admit that I don't understand this attraction to feet, but I don't judge and have no problem with it. I would like to understand this interest in order to offer better quality content regarding feet to players.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
I for one would like to see this changed; it seems pointless to optionally make a character a futa if they never get to use their equipment.
It does make me sad.

Instead of making characters optionally futa, they should just make optional futa characters. Then they can actually use their dick. I understand it's more work though... but still.
I can understand your disappointment and I apologize for it. However, if Juliette were to use her tool, that would involve NTR, a theme I'm not comfortable incorporating into my game. While I don't mind adding fetishes that I'm not familiar with, like the foot fetish I mentioned earlier, there are certain aspects that I choose not to include for personal reasons. I hope you understand my creative decision.

The last thing I wanted was to disappoint players, and if you had specific expectations for Juliette's role that won't be met, I sincerely apologize.

Jun 27, 2019
I can understand your disappointment and I apologize for it. However, if Juliette were to use her tool, that would involve NTR, a theme I'm not comfortable incorporating into my game. While I don't mind adding fetishes that I'm not familiar with, like the foot fetish I mentioned earlier, there are certain aspects that I choose not to include for personal reasons. I hope you understand my creative decision.

The last thing I wanted was to disappoint players, and if you had specific expectations for Juliette's role that won't be met, I sincerely apologize.
Not necessarily true - Juliette could have sex with the MC and not be partaking in NTR, although I assume you didn't include this possibility because you don't want to include futa-on-male either. The choice for Juliette just seems like a distinction without a difference at the moment, and a big let-down for futa fans. I would never push any dev in a direction they are not comfortable though, so all I will say now is best of luck with your game!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That scene is showing July clearly having a handler and not any agency in her fetish of being used.
You have to respect July and her fetish of being the slave/bottom/abused one in BDSM,
which July clearly is exhibiting, with her already having a domme to ruin her.
The scene itself is clearly something like a basement scene from pulp fiction
where MC is the GIMP who punishes the prisoner.
The last thing I wanted was to disappoint players
Not necessarily true
FUTA is a power fantasy that has little place in this game, especially it being a demon,
so there is no resemblance to a human mind or human needs in a FUTA.

Trans characters are afforded to be actually transitioning to a girl, acting girl like,
not actually using the hormones to turn themselves into a FUTA and act demon like.

That is, if you really want a trans person, not the fetish of FUTA: a raping demon

• Angry
Reactions: DarkDaemonX
Jun 27, 2019
That scene is showing July clearly having a handler and not any agency in her fetish of being used.
You have to respect July and her fetish of being the slave/bottom/abused one in BDSM,
which July clearly is exhibiting, with her already having a domme to ruin her.
The scene itself is clearly something like a basement scene from pulp fiction
where MC is the GIMP who punishes the prisoner.

FUTA is a power fantasy that has little place in this game, especially it being a demon,
so there is no resemblance to a human mind or human needs in a FUTA.

Trans characters are afforded to be actually transitioning to a girl, acting girl like,
not actually using the hormones to turn themselves into a FUTA and act demon like.

That is, if you really want a trans person, not the fetish of FUTA: a raping demon
That was.... incomprehensible. Wtf are you talking about?

Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
The last thing I wanted was to disappoint players,
I don't think you are disappointing players considering how polished, beautiful and comprehensive your game is. Many people will find something for themselves in the game to a greater or lesser extent. The game wouldn't be successful if you crammed every possible fetish into it. Speaking of which, will the main character have an intimate relationship with Mrs. Goodmood? There is a path for it from the information posted in the game :)

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
.the last thing I wanted was to disappoint players, and if you had specific expectations for Juliette's role that won't be met, I sincerely apologize.
You are creating a different, interesting and beautiful game, and while it will never appeal to everyone, please don't apologise for that. Your game - your vision.
It's great if you are active here and engaging with us players, but unless you have actually done something wrong, explain if you like but don't apologise.
Just my humble opinion.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
''I've taken great care to ensure that all sex scenes and tags in the game are avoidable. Every scene will have at least one opportunity to skip it, but most will have two. If you choose to skip a scene, it will not just be glossed over or elided - it will simply not take place within the storyline. This way, you have the control to shape the narrative to your comfort and preference.''

Amen, this should be the standard for all games. 4 stars minimum for that, without even playing the game, because as insane as it is, it is not the standard at all.

Sagah

Donor
Jun 9, 2017
Promising start but like a lot of people have already commented, I do hope that there will be an option for lewd content with the lolis, especially Iris. It's always a shame if games include major characters like that and lock them out of lewd content. I can understand if the dev doesn't want to comment on this or wants to dodge the question in public because of Patreon having it's eyes and ears everywhere. Either way, good luck with the game.

Steve23x

Nov 10, 2022
Promising start but like a lot of people have already commented, I do hope that there will be an option for lewd content with the lolis, especially Iris. It's always a shame if games include major characters like that and lock them out of lewd content. I can understand if the dev doesn't want to comment on this or wants to dodge the question in public because of Patreon having it's eyes and ears everywhere. Either way, good luck with the game.
I mean, can you read? Your answer is literally in the actual game.

Untitled-2.png

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.7Bonus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Miss Lizzy Anthus Hey!
I appreciate using WEBP, but I believe you can still do better.

I believe you are using "lossless" webp conversion. And while absolutely fair to use, it does not really take advantage of that modern image container. I was able to compress the already "compressed" images from ~ 2.4 GB to ~ 560 MB using 96% quality. Please look into it going forward - the graphical fidelity is pretty much identical (unless you pixel peep hard), but the overall size is "visibly" smaller and it adds up going forward :)

Thanks!​

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
Untitled-2.png

After reading this I closed the game, but not for the reason you might think.
I closed the game because I am simply of the opinion that a girl, a woman, a teenager in a game is what belongs to the actual story as it is the case here and I can not have this girl. Yes, that includes Lolis. Then I immediately lose interest. I just think that all girls that are relevant to the story should be available.
But that's just my opinion.

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes