Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Hello,

Why press 'escape' and then save? Right-clicking should normally bring up the menu for you.
if you check the "skip transition" option in the settings, the timing should be faster. You can also check "skip unseen content" and quickly press CTRL once when you find the time is dragging a bit.
I did that, and it did not make much difference.

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Hello, to access the new update, simply continue playing the game after the green logo screen. Some beta testers thought there was nothing beyond that point, so I thought it'd be good to clarify! There is a "next chapter" button at the bottom.
Sorry, idk if Im fucking up smth or its a bug but Ive been trying for the past hour and couldnt find the new content, all I could view was the new Fight Club reference.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
didnt this game have incest? the girls are calling me Mc instead of dad in the new update.

Bad Modder Fucker

Jun 20, 2023
Someone can try it please and report it for game update if it's working (only if it's working) ?
I can't test android build :(

Android:

let me know if there is bugs, i will try to fix it.

Reactions: gaimariy

x_Flinx_x

Jul 4, 2020
So I actually took the time to get the High Score on the arcade game, and it didn't give me the "You're The Best" achievement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you have to do more than just get the high score?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes