ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
i know this is going to sound really dumb but how do you actually get to the main menu to play the game? i load it up and get the updates page but theres no button to continue on just the thing to press about the firewall and when you press that theres no way of getting out of that either to actually play :LOL:

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Sorry, idk if Im fucking up smth or its a bug but Ive been trying for the past hour and couldnt find the new content, all I could view was the new Fight Club reference.
Did you click on the green 'Next Chapter' button at the bottom of the page after the completion of the first update to proceed to the bonus update?

didnt this game have incest? the girls are calling me Mc instead of dad in the new update.
Can you take a screenshot for me?

Why can't you use Q as a letter for your name?
Indeed, the lowercase 'q' was missing. I will quickly make a fix. Thank you very much.

So I actually took the time to get the High Score on the arcade game, and it didn't give me the "You're The Best" achievement.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Do you have to do more than just get the high score?
I don't understand! I'll pass it on to the coder to take a look. I'll send you a private message with a method to unlock it. Anyway, congratulations on beating me. I'm very impressed!

Reactions: x_Flinx_x

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
Did you click on the green 'Next Chapter' button at the bottom of the page after the completion of the first update to proceed to the bonus update?

Can you take a screenshot for me?

Indeed, the lowercase 'q' was missing. I will quickly make a fix. Thank you very much.

I don't understand! I'll pass it on to the coder to take a look. I'll send you a private message with a method to unlock it. Anyway, congratulations on beating me. I'm very impressed!
Didnt even found that button :( im afraid im fucking up old saves with new update or smth like that

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Sorry for bad quality. This is me after credits.
The bonus update starts from the screen I sent you and ends at yours. Here's the content of the update:
v1.7b
-Added 14 to 25 minutes of gameplay without skipping dialogues, based on feedback from beta testers.
-Included nearly 200 new renders (22 Extra Pictures).
-Introduced 10 new animations, 7 of which are lewd.
An optional secret quest. (Wild Desert)
-3 new characters into the game, 2 of which are lewdable.
-7 new achievements for you to unlock.

Don't forget to activate Wild Desert mode!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes