Cazzan

Dec 11, 2022
This is a gorgeous game, and I really appreciate the aesthetic of the game, the mood and the quality of the renders. It's also somewhat different from every other game.

I do think the UI trips it up a bit even if it's beautiful. It's lacking some coherency with the shifts from normal VN to short sandbox (the Motel), to the sex scenes with various ways to see different views, and move on. I find myself having to scan for buttons on occasion.

Storywise, I'm worried it's painting itself into a corner. It's stretching belief already that there would be a desert that hard to cross, and a town this small at the edge, conveniently lacking everything they need to move on. And the entire escape storyline seems kind of gone already (very quickly). What was the penalty for stopping on that early drive for? But I'll have to trust that the dev have a storyboard and a plan, so we'll see where it goes.

I'm also a little annoyed that it's sold as incest. I know Patreon has rules, but you can make a story so a patch is possible, and this seems like it'll be hard given how much the story emphasizes their non-relation. Also I'd rather have had the youngest be older and available, but again - we'll see where the dev goes with the story. I might be surprised.

I'll definitely keep watching and see where it goes.

Reactions: Deckard81

gholmes

Jun 7, 2017
OMG, thank you for trying out this game and for your score. For her replay, it will be available in the next update. I'm really sorry if you were expecting it right away.

And don't worry, the arcade game and scores will have a VERY significant role, BUT it will be entirely optional. I'll include a cheat button for those who want to achieve a really high score easily. However, it may not always be a good thing, as some characters might need to be defeated, while for others, it could be better to let them be at the top of the leaderboard.

Did you ever add this button?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Where's the Gallery?
So I'll ask again, because the game keeps telling the player that scenes are being added to the gallery.

Also, the game (UI) remembers most of the settings but can't remember if I toggle the walkthrough?

channeler

Jan 11, 2018
The game starts well, but after a while it gets very slow, I close it, and when I open it again a few seconds later it gets slow again. please some solution.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
So I'll ask again, because the game keeps telling the player that scenes are being added to the gallery.

Also, the game (UI) remembers most of the settings but can't remember if I toggle the walkthrough?
Hello :
replay1.png

replay2.png

The game starts well, but after a while it gets very slow, I close it, and when I open it again a few seconds later it gets slow again. please some solution.
Which version are you using? Windows or Android?

Flubberbutt

Nov 17, 2020
It's a little bit annoying that many games don't update the Mac link with each update, but I guess that's what I get for using a Macbook as my jerk off computer. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: pedrohefe

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
Miss Lizzy Anthus Love the game so far, though it seems the game resets the roles I've given the girls (and it turns off the walkthrough on option) after quiting the game. Had to start from the beginning again to fix this when I booted it up the other day. Has this been reported before?

Might be handy to add a 'role rename' option on the characters screen for the main characters. (Or maybe there is something like this already but I couldn't find it.)

Tidus Black

Dec 20, 2021
english
game translated to PT_BR and Spanish + apk

The Last Oasis Before Chastity [v1.7 Bonus]
+ (apk) [PT_BR][ES]

português -br
jogo traduzido para PT_BR e Espanhol + apk

+ (apk) [PT_BR][ES]
tenho mais traduções no meu serve do discord

programa que usa BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.

Reactions: BrokeRules

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
english
game translated to PT_BR and Spanish + apk

Pixeldrain + (apk) [PT_BR][ES]

português -br
jogo traduzido para PT_BR e Espanhol + apk

Pixeldrain + (apk) [PT_BR][ES]
tenho mais traduções no meu serve do discord

programa que usa BAD SUITE 2023 & palOsliOs, CG7.
Thank you guys, it's really awesome!

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
"the cute little deadly cupcake"
i guess today is a good day to die, right?
1694381129850.png

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes