Tommy30

Jun 9, 2020
You are absolutely right about 'You're the best.' To unlock 'lord of the button,' you need to find a secret button in the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the hidden achievement, you need to meet Saturday, and there are three hidden achievements related to a secret scene that starts just before meeting Saturday.
Thank you so much, I managed to find 2 out of 3 hidden achievements before meeting Saturday - "Tears of a forgotten life" and "A Fleeting Glimmer in the Abyss". I can not find the third one unfortunately.

I also tried to play game from start a few times and did not find any hidden button - i checked every scene carefuly.

Ca you help a little bit more please? Maybe it is bugged?

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg

LegnaEgor

Oct 13, 2017
Thank you so much, I managed to find 2 out of 3 hidden achievements before meeting Saturday - "Tears of a forgotten life" and "A Fleeting Glimmer in the Abyss". I can not find the third one unfortunately.

I also tried to play game from start a few times and did not find any hidden button - i checked every scene carefuly.

It's not bugged, can confirm that much. It's a very early button that just needs a certain amount of persnickety action to get it. There's some fun messages to go with it. :^)

TheLastOasisBeforeChastity_qG72uLCI0c.png

Reactions: Miss Lizzy Anthus

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
It's a shame this game looks good but it's unplayable I crashed twice then I just got rid of it deleted and emptied my trash bin the creator needs to fix this make the game playable before putting it on here for download.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
And yet I played it fine, and no one else is complaining, maybe post a crash log to see what the problem is, or no doubt your shitty AV blocked a file.

Oct 11, 2017
Is there a separate volume setting for the annoying notification sounds? They stay loud when I turn everythin else down from the deafening defaults.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022

View attachment 2946442
View attachment 2946444
View attachment 2946445
The last hidden achievement is

Does anyone have soundtrack list by any chance pretty please? :love:
I will see if I can create a playlist on Spotify.

I know it's a minor thing, but for Americans, listing Kilometers as distance is virtually meaningless. Miles is used almost exclusively in the US. IDK if you have any plans to include that in the English translation?
It's written on the sign at the entrance of the town as "666 miles," so it's just a translation error. I will correct it, thank you.

It's a shame this game looks good but it's unplayable I crashed twice then I just got rid of it deleted and emptied my trash bin the creator needs to fix this make the game playable before putting it on here for download.
Explain your problem to me; I will help you.

Is there a separate volume setting for the annoying notification sounds? They stay loud when I turn everythin else down from the deafening defaults.
I thought it had been resolved, but I will look into it again.

Xiba21

Aug 5, 2020
Miss Lizzy Anthus
Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

1.Nice Renders.
2.Start up music is way too loud.
3.Sex Animations Choices, are bugged.
4.Youngest Daughter (relationship in future updates could be a problem) R7
4.Patreon and Wincest don't mix. Go Itch.io/Subscribestar.
5.You got a golden ticket, $$$$ Best game release this summer.
no the youngest's daughter wont ever be a problem lol lets take her to pound town lol

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
Absolutely amazing game this. Seriously, WELL DONE!
Just got done checking this game out would agree it's well done liking the story so far, also the references to some old classics Road House, Addams Family. Will definitely have to keep up with this one. If anything developer should work on interface a little and probably just do away with the whole connect to the internet thing

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Just got done checking this game out would agree it's well done liking the story so far, also the references to some old classics Road House, Addams Family. Will definitely have to keep up with this one. If anything developer should work on interface a little and probably just do away with the whole connect to the internet thing
Thank you very much for your message; it always brings me great joy to receive positive feedback. I hope you'll enjoy what comes next just as much!

xavous

Jan 24, 2020
C'est agreable de pouvoir profiter pleinement des finesses de ce jeu en FRANCAIS
Merci !

It's nice to be able to fully enjoy the finer points of this game in FRENCH
THANKS !

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
-Some screens during adult scenes have received new and different code. This improves the development aspect, but it may cause lag on certain low-powered computers and smartphones. If you experience lag issues, please let me know, and I will revert to the previous code system.
Does this mean that low-end computers and smartphones will not be able to run the game smoothly?

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes