jawz

Jul 9, 2020
i'm a little confused. the game started out strong with an interesting plot being set up. but then after you get to the motel, things get weird. what's up with the twins from the shining? why did the ring girl suddenly appear and you get to fuck her? same with "saturday" aka wednesday. none of them seem to have any relation to the plot. i'm sure a bunch of other characters are references that i'm missing, beyond the obvious thelma and louise (another "wtf why is this even included" moment).

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
Excellent so far - I'm impressed.

Wouldn't mind supporting but where I live you cannot use Patreon - banned. Subscribstar no problem.

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
The Last Oasis Before Chastity [v1.8b] [MissLizzyAnthus]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Thanks for this, very much appreciated. Unfortunately, the Mac version wouldn't open. Came up:
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 284, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Sadly, being a computer gumby I couldn't open it. Any suggestions? Thanks again.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks for this, very much appreciated. Unfortunately, the Mac version wouldn't open. Came up:
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 284, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

Sadly, being a computer gumby I couldn't open it. Any suggestions? Thanks again.
That happens 0.05% of the time on Mac builds. There isn't much to be done, don't have a Mac to test. Others in the past have told me in the past (and also just sometimes it is due with Mac OS version) to copy over the Win/Linux "ren'py" folder to the mac version and usually works.

Reactions: KGregory

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
That happens 0.05% of the time on Mac builds. There isn't much to be done, don't have a Mac to test. Others in the past have told me in the past (and also just sometimes it is due with Mac OS version) to copy over the Win/Linux "ren'py" folder to the mac version and usually works.
Thanks again, you are just the best.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I know it's a minor thing, but for Americans, listing Kilometers as distance is virtually meaningless. Miles is used almost exclusively in the US. IDK if you have any plans to include that in the English translation?
This may surprise you, but many English speaking countries use the metric system, so having an English translation doesn't necessarily mean imperial measurements by default. I'm from the US, too, and yes, we use miles, but you should be able to still convert Kilometers to miles either mentally or with help from the internet.

(100 kilometers is a little over 60 miles.)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I just have no idea whats going on in this game. It starts off as some serious story running away with his "kids" then its some fantasy story with the ring girl coming out of the TV. It has a shit ton of pointless "interactive" clicks, it has like 3 random quick time choices and then they just go away.

Game just seems like a random mishmash of nothing right now. I dont think the dev wants to lewd the daughters so they are just throwing a whole bunch of random ass characters together to try making something happen.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Does this mean that low-end computers and smartphones will not be able to run the game smoothly?
I don't know. For the moment, players have been playing the latest update for 3 weeks and no one has complained. That's why I put a warning message, if someone has an issue, it would be helpful if they let me know.

i'm a little confused. the game started out strong with an interesting plot being set up. but then after you get to the motel, things get weird. what's up with the twins from the shining? why did the ring girl suddenly appear and you get to fuck her? same with "saturday" aka wednesday. none of them seem to have any relation to the plot. i'm sure a bunch of other characters are references that i'm missing, beyond the obvious thelma and louise (another "wtf why is this even included" moment).
What you're referring to is the Lewd Desert mode.
There's a disclaimer at the beginning of the game that explains what this mode adds. It is of course optional and it's perfectly possible to play the game without encountering any of its scenes.

You can see the message in the first few seconds when you start the game. It's literally the first thing you will see.
There is a notification in the top left corner and a sound that plays when a Lewd Desert scene begins.

If this seems pointless or off-topic to you and you don't appreciate it, I think the best thing to do would be to disable it. Rest assured, it's unnecessary to restart your game, you can deactivate it (or reactivate it) at any time in the game's options.

The Lewd Desert mode does not contain any variables. Your save file is not at risk of being corrupted.

1701620717740.png
1701620735759.png
I don't see a vaginal sex tag; does it not have any sex scenes?
Only has blowjob and handjob for now.
As of today, in addition to what you've mentioned, the game includes anal scenes with a character and two vaginal scenes with two differents characters. Just gently wondering, have you had the opportunity to play the game before responding? I ask this with no ill intent.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Just gently wondering, have you had the opportunity to play the game before responding? I ask this with no ill intent.
Oh I was just curious since I saw it on the front page and the tags and overview certainly looked interesting, I meant no offense :BootyTime:

I thought it would be one of those slowburn games that take years to build up, explaining the missing vagsex tag. I'm a bit surprised that the rape tag is not planned even though ruthless mercenaries are behind you... I hope we can see their ruthlessness in other ways perhaps

Godspeed dev!:lepew:

4.00 star(s) 44 Votes