Orcboyo

Mar 1, 2020
Wow... Reading the comments. I'd actually like to thank you for not making the small one romanceable. Was worried I was going to have to delete the game. Though maybe make the futa look a bit older if possible? I know it states that she's over 18 in the game, but she does look on the fence.

Also love the goth/emo chick that you protect!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
TheLastOasisBeforeChastity-1.7b.apk
How long before an Android update?
Can we expect an updated android version?
You should start reading .. actually taking in what this thread says.
Pro tip: START WITH THE VERY FIRST POST ON THE VERY FIRST PAGE.
how has this gullible mc survived for so long already?
Simply put: by ...
being a dick
MC is a roids monster who is pulling punches with the other man child
of his former crew .. he got out by busting the two girls outta sex trafficking.
Anyone looking for actual answers, they should try going with the two babes
in the drop down convertible ... there we see who are the two girls and where from.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: PixelRepublic

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
This is both the weirdest and most entertaining game I have seen in quite a while. I'm loving the unique aspects of it too. One question: how has this gullible mc survived for so long already?

Bad Modder Fucker

Jun 20, 2023
Last edited:

Semak34

Apr 12, 2023
Even though i rejected all the (apparently) lewd encounters so far i had a great time playing it. The humor, the pop culture references (the serial killers are creepy and funny at the same time :LOL:) and the fitting music made the whole experiencie really enjoyable, you can tell it's been made with a lot of love and effort. All the best @MissLizzyAnthus

pedrohefe

Dec 28, 2022
The bonus update starts from the screen I sent you and ends at yours. Here's the content of the update:
v1.7b
-Added 14 to 25 minutes of gameplay without skipping dialogues, based on feedback from beta testers.
-Included nearly 200 new renders (22 Extra Pictures).
-Introduced 10 new animations, 7 of which are lewd.
An optional secret quest. (Wild Desert)
-3 new characters into the game, 2 of which are lewdable.
-7 new achievements for you to unlock.

Don't forget to activate Wild Desert mode!
I see the problem and was already suspecting it. It seems that everything got skipped and the only scene I got was the one we cant talk about XD. Dont know anything about the issue, but I will keep trying to sort it out. Thank you!!

LewdLife

Jan 31, 2021
The story and content seems really nice and good quality.

Looking forward to see this through a progressive end.

In Android version can't get away from the motel in the end, but that's like only 15% of the content.
I hope we'll be getting the next version in Android with this issue fixed.

Bad Modder Fucker

Jun 20, 2023
I see the problem and was already suspecting it. It seems that everything got skipped and the only scene I got was the one we cant talk about XD. Dont know anything about the issue, but I will keep trying to sort it out. Thank you!!
When you click on the green logo, 'with next chapter', where the game start ?
Do you know how to enable the console ? Search unren on this website, and start a game, choose name for the 3 chars and write in the console (shift + O) 'jump start_bonus_update1' and enter. This is the begining of the update.

LewdLife try to enable the wild desert mode. Did you talked with the Maid ? The twins ?

Last edited:

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Awesome game. Too bad I can't acess the settings at Android port or use the PC Version at Joiplay.

Gonna think in something to export the save files.

Reactions: Bad Modder Fucker
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes