Mar 23, 2022
Shit! I have 2 daughters already!!
....But I'm still too young to have even a daughter...
I couldn't connect with the MC... Sigh...

Mar 23, 2022
View attachment 2898225

After reading this I closed the game, but not for the reason you might think.
I closed the game because I am simply of the opinion that a girl, a woman, a teenager in a game is what belongs to the actual story as it is the case here and I can not have this girl. Yes, that includes Lolis. Then I immediately lose interest. I just think that all girls that are relevant to the story should be available.
But that's just my opinion.
And here I am... who have no interest in loli...:whistle:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is already subject to bickering from players about using steroids,
as he is so similar to the Dolph Lundgren on steroids looking fella.
On appearence alone, 19 year old kid working out calistenics or gym for three years,
in the prime of his lifde as the hormones cause huge growth spurs,
could look meaner/bulkier than MC at a fraction of his age,
immagine MC going virtually anywhere looking that jacked and being captivated
by any girl one or two years older, with or without a kid, you can see MC
ending up with all the kids in the world by the time he gets to thirtysix,
while our MC is forty.
Shit! I have 2 daughters already!!
....But I'm still too young to have even a daughter...
I couldn't connect with the MC... Sigh...
And here I am
Children are a trope of someone constantly needing saving.
Girls skipping their growth spurs during puberty
and ending up as some skinny small adults make for perfect damsels in constant danger.
Any guy running away with a child/small girl who has stopped growing in toe,
prottecting her from harm, that character is a hero by deffinition.
EAsy writing the two of us with a small girl and a hulk.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Soooo,

Why is it connecting to the internet in the background?
and
What information is it passing along to whom?

Not used to this out of a renpy game.

Thanks

Ohhh, sorry..... had to launch the game to see the Dev's blurb about it.

(I may have asked this before....Sry...)

Last edited:

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Hello, I've just added 2 renders of feet in the upcoming update just for you. ;)
Could you explain to me here or in a private message what you like about feet? From what angle would you like to see them? With nail polish?
I must admit that I don't understand this attraction to feet, but I don't judge and have no problem with it. I would like to understand this interest in order to offer better quality content regarding feet to players.
As for the foot fetish, don't bother too much(without varnish, natural color always looks better, misconception that nail polish makes it more attractive). Just make general female images in H-scenes (that is, so that they are there and are normally visible). This is much better than individual enlarged images, which, in isolation from the rest of the body, no longer make the right impression.))
As for the futa, few people are pleased to see such a thing. So if you want, you can make two different scenes before which the player himself will determine whether he wants to see a futa or not (some do this and there is a choice between a futa and an ordinary woman)
As for NTR. I just like scenes where mmf or mmmf, or something like that. That is, in fact, this NTR is not considered(if the protagonist is involved, it seems...). But as far as I understand now, the majority believes that if there is more than one man in the game, then this is already an NTR.)) And alas, there are few such games. That is, I would like of course, but if nothing like this happens, then it’s not bad either.
Oh yes, I would like to see strong emotions on women's faces during H-scenes. This makes such scenes many times more attractive, in my opinion.

Last edited:

inkysquid

Dec 18, 2017
Regarding the tags, I think I haven't made a mistake. :

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2023-02-03.10394/
  • Creampie [Internal ejaculation, either vaginal or anal.]
Sorry, can you please address n00bi's implied question directly? Is there vaginal or not in the game, and if not is it planned?

I, and a very large portion of the F95 community, am completely uninterested in a game that has no vaginal content. If it's planned but not implemented yet I'll wait until it is to play. If it's not going to be in the game at all I'd rather not waste my time.

Reactions: DorianGreyEminence

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Cool this one was good last time. Reading the changelog there is a secret quest, how hard is it to find?

Edit: I assume it's the snowglobe.

Last edited:

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I can understand your disappointment and I apologize for it. However, if Juliette were to use her tool, that would involve NTR, a theme I'm not comfortable incorporating into my game. While I don't mind adding fetishes that I'm not familiar with, like the foot fetish I mentioned earlier, there are certain aspects that I choose not to include for personal reasons. I hope you understand my creative decision.

The last thing I wanted was to disappoint players, and if you had specific expectations for Juliette's role that won't be met, I sincerely apologize.
I like it the way it is

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Usually little updates like this make me angry because they are crap, nothing to say. The different references are just enormous, can't wait for the rest. :love:

Reactions: Miss Lizzy Anthus

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Ok I'm just loading from the last part of the previous patch....and nothing new happens.
Just goes to the credits etc.
Should i load from further back in the game ...or start new?

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Ok I'm just loading from the last part of the previous patch....and nothing new happens.
Just goes to the credits etc.
Should i load from further back in the game ...or start new?

Hello, to access the new update, simply continue playing the game after the green logo screen. Some beta testers thought there was nothing beyond that point, so I thought it'd be good to clarify! There is a "next chapter" button at the bottom.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Yeah not bad, good quality, the need to press escape then save is annoying, but jesus as someone who is 43 had a c64 amiga, atari, psx and more these load times between transitions are fucking shocking, I tried changing every setting and they are beyond a joke, I have PSX games that have faster loading than this game does, seriously what the fuck chuck.

Miss Lizzy Anthus

Game Developer
Nov 16, 2022
Yeah not bad, good quality, the need to press escape then save is annoying, but jesus as someone who is 43 had a c64 amiga, atari, psx and more these load times between transitions are fucking shocking, I tried changing every setting and they are beyond a joke, I have PSX games that have faster loading than this game does, seriously what the fuck chuck.
Hello,

Why press 'escape' and then save? Right-clicking should normally bring up the menu for you.
if you check the "skip transition" option in the settings, the timing should be faster. You can also check "skip unseen content" and quickly press CTRL once when you find the time is dragging a bit.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Cademead
4.00 star(s) 44 Votes